Criminal Minds

The Big Game

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Feb 04, 2007 on CBS

Episode Fan Reviews page 2 of 2

• OMG This was scary, mind-scrabbleing and the end ... well...

OMG This was scary, mindscrabbleing and the end...well lets just say I can't wait for the next episode. What was scary about it was the fact that the guy was so psychologically abused by his father that his father's voice not only became a voice in his head but another personality in his psyhci. I was original I don't recall ever seeing a show that had such an example of the consequences of parents being over strict. It's scary; with a sort of Charlie Manson twist to it with out the cult. I simply can't wait to see the outcome.
  • AAhhh!! Scary!!

That is one freaky episode! How could anyone watch those kinds of scenes where people (real people) are getting killed? That is not what I call entertainment. What makes it even worse is that this guy is perverting religion for his crimes! It was his father's spueing that warped that poor little boy's mind. I feel sorry for him. Dogs were chasing JJ and the killer caught Reid! Don't kill off Reid, he's a great character and an adorable one. I can't wait for Tuesday's episode. I need to find out if Reid is okay. I have heard good things about it though.
1 2 >