Criminal Minds

The Big Game

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Feb 04, 2007 on CBS

• This was a truly great episode. It really showed what this series is all about. The great acting, awesome plotline, and I don't even know how to describe the twists. This was just the right episode to show after the Super Bowl.

Criminal Minds did a great job with this episode! And the producers and writers came up with this terrific piece without the expanded budget CBS offered them. The characters were totally on. I loved the way all of them except for Gideon were at that Super Bowl party at the bar. Morgan was certainly the ladies man, dancing it up with all those girls. Hotch wa actually getting to spend some quality time with his wife, and enjoying time with the rest of the team in a social situation. That is definitely not something we get to see all the time. Garcia was hilarious watching Morgan, but honestly what else would she be doing if she wasn't dancing with him herself?lol It was awesome seeing Reid looking so comfortable and enjoying himelf in a s ocial situation. The Star Trek trivia session he was having was just too funny to watch. I was actually not surprised to see JJ playing darts with those two guys. I don't know why, I just wasn't.

This was not a typical episode that we have seen, but it still fit in very well with the rest of the series at this point. I just hope that the rest of the team gets to JJ and then Reid in time. What the unsub was doing with those dogs was just SICK. Oh well, now I just have to wait for Wednesday, and hope someone can tape it for me since I am working.