Criminal Minds

The Big Game

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Feb 04, 2007 on CBS

• Brilliant episode!

I was initially a little concerned that CBS may decide to make the two part special a bit more main stream and add things that really don't belong in a Criminal Minds. I'm glad I was way off the mark with that one!

It was nice to see the team outside of the office and having fun! They do such a tough job and sacrifice their personal lifes so much that to see them relax and be able to enjoy each others company in a relaxed setting was good. I think the best part of that was seeing HOtch relaxed and out of a suit! Who'd have thought he owned jeans?!

Whilst it was always pretty obvious that they were only dealing with one un-sub, it was well done. And I like how seeing Tobias childhood left me feeling bad for him aswell. He was as much a victim as the people he killed.

Seeing the terror on 'Jezabelles' face as she realised what was about to happen was pretty disturbing, and Garcias reaction to it said it all! Even the usually unshakeable Prentiss looked shocked.

My only slight criticsm with this episode, is that Reid is really too smart to leave JJ and run of on his own! I just can't imagine that Reid would be that stupid, it's basic FBI stuff, you don't run off on your own, not around a guy capable of killing as quickly and efficiently as this one.

But still an absolutely fantastic first part!
CBS