Criminal Minds

The Big Game

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Feb 04, 2007 on CBS

• I love this show more than words. But I was very disappointed.

7.8
    Tonight was a special night for me. I finally had got my parents to sit down with me, for the first time in all my years watching television, and watch the same show as me.

I was highly disappointed in the night I had picked. I was even wondering why I watch it.

The only good thing about this episode was the twist and the end. But I have to admit I predicted them from early in the episode. After the first murder it was quite obvious this was one person with multiple personalities and the bit with reid was forcoming. Once I heard the name of the person with evidence then the gap of us waiting to watch that scene. I knew for a fact it had significance.

I liked the episode but I was highly disappointed with the quality. One thing that annoys me with this is that we see the killer. I like the episodes better where you don't see the killer until caught. It ruins the excitement for me a bit.

Kudos for the ending. I was on the edge of my seat with excitement and most of all fear. I was scared, which happens rarely with normal television programmes like this. I enjoyed the end. Although it's painful to wait another week for the outcome of next weeks show :-(

All in All. I was disappointed. But it didn't affect my overall opinion!
CBS