Criminal Minds

The Boogeyman

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Oct 25, 2006 on CBS

• This is when 'pure evil' would become an understatement.

This was a terrific episode of Criminal Minds! The case that the team was einvestigating was really interesting, involving abductions, murder, children and even a local haunted house!

The case was exceptional! I didn't foressee the ending. I personally had guessed that it would be the two boys who were telling the myth, but not the other boy!

Certinaly I thought the kid was very sick. However, the unpredictability was the best part of the episode, other than learning Reid's fear of darkeness, and the funny moment with JJ telling Morgan and Reid a fictitius ghorror story!

Overall, a terrific episode! It was dark, yet brilliant and unpredictable, not to mention it had its funny moments. Sad to see Lola Glaudini leave the show, and farewell to her character, Elle Greenaway, but considering how amazing her to-be replacement is, it isn't such a sad farewell.

Keep it up, Criminal Minds, and this would have to be my favorite episode of the season so far, aside from the premiere.