Criminal Minds

The Caller

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Nov 27, 2013 on CBS

7.7
  • Started off great

Started off great, but then spiralled into silliness to explain the killers motive.
  • Great

I've really liked it!
  • The Caller

It had its moments, but this episode proved to be far too formulaic for my liking. I don't want to be a Debbie Downer, I have liked some Criminal Minds episodes this season, but this was forgettable.
  • Spooky!!!

Amazing episode... Very well directed... From start to finish had me completely hooked... Especially the call at the end... Could be nothing of course but can't wait for CM to return...

On a side note Ried seems to have gotten way more confident... Seems to be an entirely different person from the Ried of season one... And having him shoot the unsub to save Blake was nice...
  • Creepy

It was a bit of a creepy episode. The phone calls were creepy and the fact that someone murders kids is always creepy and evil. It's sad how the unsub got so bad because of his childhood, but it still doesn't make it right to kill other children.

I like it when CM has these really horrible scenarios of parents losing their kids as it goes against the natural order of things. It's horrible, but still makes good episodes.

• review

a really creepy and moving episode at the same time. A great case with good actors as guest stars. I love this season so much. Every new episode is more interesting than the other.
  • really great!

creepy interesting enjoyed it one of the best of the season!
  • Little mistake.

Lida is not a polish name it's hungarian. We do have similar polish name but it's Lidia.
  • Brilliant! Criminal Minds is doing everything right!

Yet another week and yet another amazing episode of Criminal Minds! This was a superb child abduction case with a very interesting tie to a previous case from 15 years ago!

I love how they isolated the sounds on the call video and found the audio of the Brazilian girl and then tracked her down. I thought that was really intriguing and quite smart, to be hoenst, and very fun to watch!

I thought the whole phone call thing was good. It sounded really creep worthy at times, but it made things interesting.

I just think the show is doing everything right in the last few weeks. This episode joins a long line of amazing episodes. I didn't enjoy the season premiere (the first half) but if I were to be completely honest, Criminal Minds has been absolutely flawless since then!

I just hope it continues this way!