Criminal Minds

The Eyes Have It

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Nov 04, 2009 on CBS

• Personally I like Morgan better as the break down doors and kick criminal butt guy.

Hotch did good at kicking the guys butt though. I Loved when Morgan told him he should've waited for backup and Hotch said "Would you?" Then Prentiss smirked and Hotch said "What?" Lol. It was great to see Morgan understand the guy in charge perspective and Hotch the guy 'on the loose' perspective.

Hopefully it will be like they said, once they catch the Reaper in the 100th episode Hotch will be team leader again, and he and Morgan will still be able to work together.

As far as the story goes it was great and creepy. Should have shown it Halloween week. A hearty thanks to the writers for creeping me out even more by setting the creepiest episode in a while in my home town. Lol.

I still don't like Morgan getting involved with Tamara though. I am thinking that might be part of a grander scheme though. Possibly the ethics behind it and her being a victims sister is how they will lead into him not being ready for command. Maybe he gets written up for it or something...we will see I guess. I just hope no one is leaving the show, I don't want any cast changes!

I still miss Reid....I wonder if the writers read this stuff....Lol.