Criminal Minds

The Eyes Have It

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Nov 04, 2009 on CBS

• someone has a kink for eyes. Morgan is head, and...total heartbreak! i want hotch back!!!

Okay, yes there's a maniac on the loose who has a thing for eyes. the first victim is messy, but he gets more efficiant with every kill. not normal right? well, not for the BAU. blah blah blah, turns out to be a broken man who has lost everything, and CAN'T DO EYES!!!!
    but that's not the sad part. Morgan... I love him to death, i do. but he's...this is going to be hard. he's taken to the role of leader, and the stupid strauss want him to succeed in every way possible. the B****! Hotch is okay with everything, but may start to bite with the possiblility of Morgan taking his place, even though this is temp. there will be a show down. The writers know what they're doing to us, and i can't watch. it's like a car crash, with metal twisted around a pole, burning flesh can be smelt, but you can't help but gawk. I need to see this through. I can't! I have to. and morgan's being a dumb butt. He's chasing tail that he knows he can't have. he's gonna get in trouble... and garcia's gonna say i told you so. they're walking into traps, and i can't help but scream at teh television evey wendsday night. I need a life, and CM... someone save them.