Criminal Minds

The Fight

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Apr 07, 2010 on CBS

7.3
  • Introducing spin-off chars

So.. This was the episode so many people have been talking.. so much hopes have been put and many people were sure if will be disastrous.

What I think? I can say it was not way the best Criminal Minds episode I have seen and at first glance I thought the new team is.. quite dull.. They did managed to bring some excitement up and open their stories but sorry.. I think they are still too onelayered. Maybe it is too early to say but.. Only one who made me some impression was that english guy.. and worst impression came from that woman. All femal agents original team have had have been that kind of.. believable but she seems to be way too much look not enough depth. And I do not mean char depth.. the way to play.. acting depth. Sorry, but she looked so plain on screen. Cooper, ofcourse will probably be the most dynamic person of the new team.. and for sure, they have great actor behind him.. so I think when their "show" starts, he will have great weight to carry.

Ok.. but to the story. I most say, it was too plain. I understand that because most of the effort on this episode was given to new chars and bringing as much as we can out of them.. so story was predictable and not very logical.. But.. I am quite fine with this episode if this means I will get two episodes of Criminal Minds next season.. if only the second team will manage to be as good, have as deep stories as the first one.
CBS