Criminal Minds

The Fox

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM Nov 09, 2005 on CBS

• Very intense episode!

This was another terrific instalment of Criminal Minds! The episodes continue to be very spooky, which is one great element of the show, but this time, I enjoyed the fact that they interviewed two people who were not in fact the unsub, before eventually discovering the unsub;s identity.

I enjoyed the episode thoroughly. It is a very unique one, because the unsub spent time with the families (several days) but still killed them off eventually. I thought this was an unusual yet interesting episode and concept, which I thought was absolutely magnificent! Probably not the bes t one in the season so far, but still very good!

Keep it up, guys, and please continue to produce episodes tht continue to be this terrific! Great!

EDIT: And one thing I forgot to mention is the amazing ending to this episode! The ending shows about ten (approximately) gold rings on the table, indicating the killer has had so many more families hotage and killed so many more people.

That's one way to leave your audience on the edge of their seats, from start until after it finishes!