Criminal Minds

The Good Earth

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Oct 31, 2012 on CBS

• loved it.

They had me at "Anne Dudek" ... Henry's Halloween costume ended it perfectly.
  • Scleroderma Cure????

I've loved this show for many years, and generally think that it is very well done. However, they should have done a little more medical research for this episode. They stated that the Unsub previously had a desease called Scleroderma that she was cured of. I was diagnosed with Scleroderma 20 years ago and live with it every day. There is no cure for it. If you go to the Scleroderma Foundation website, it will also tell you that there is no cure for Scleroderma. Do your homework!
  • 8x05 - Extreme Green

This was a great episode! Not only was I riveted by what was going on with the victims, the slow the way the show revealed the motivations of the killer was really well done! I was sucked in by her crazy. This episode did a great job in showing how a person's delusions can make them really out of touch with reality and morality. Even though there wasn't much air time devoted to the victims, the situation they were in and how they were being treated made me care so much that they survived that particular hell.

I really enjoyed this episode! And the cuteness of the last scene was a brilliant sweet tone to end a grim episode.
  • La Grande, Oregon!

I have loved Criminal Minds for quite a while and I was shocked that they had done an episode of La Grande, OR (where I currently stay). It's pretty cool it could've been nice if actual places in La Grande were shot for the episode but that's not always possible!! Still loved this episode and every other episode they have done!! :)
  • Female serial killer

Loving how this season we already seen second episode with female serial killer!We haven't seen that many through previous seasons.I know they are rare but this season is just getting better.Like how the new character is staying more on background. Loved the ending as well when Henry dressed up as Reed it was adorable.This season is one of the best hope they will keep making episodes as good as this!
  • Another female serial killer who uses her victims as human fertilzers

This has been a really impressive start to the season and I really enjoyed this episode with another creepy serial killer with insane ways of killing.With yet another female serial killer in the season she has been the creepiest out of them all because she is hallucinating and what she is putting her daughter through isn't right because she is abducting men and killing them there and her daughter comes close to seeing her once or twice.The team managed to catch up to her at the end and stopped her from killing again and used her insanity as an advantage.The episode ended well with Henry dressing up as his favourite profiler and it was a really good way to end a good episode.
  • So far so good

So far this season is way better than 7 and although I do miss Emily's character to me the last 2 episodes have been pretty good. Both of them had Reid quirks in them as well as banter between characters which I really missed. And Henry at the end was so cute.... Hopefully the writers will follow up all of the extra storylines at the end of each episodes - the photos, Reid's mystery gf, Hotch and Beth romance (which I used to hate but don't mind too much now)...

Only thing am not too keen on is banter between Morgan and Blake (I finally mentioned her name instead of saying new agent..:)) It's like they've completely replaced Emily which I don't like too much. I don't mind the new one too much these days but then again Emily is Emily... :)
  • Couldn't agree more with the previous reviewer!

I was so excited to read 'Anne Dudek' - a familiar face who I really enjoyed on Covert Affaris - and today she took on a much different role, but nonetheless is a very exciting role and an intriguing one! Great actress and perfect for this episode!

After the despicable and mortifying nature of the case on last week's horrid storyline, I was a little worried going into this episode, but this episode proves that you can make a scary and mysterious storyline without having a crazy doctor playing jigsaw puzzles with limbs. It was scary at timtes - but it was the right amount of scary, whereas last week's episode was just horrifying.

Alex Blake continues to improve, and I really enjoyed what she did there at the end! That was good!

Looking forward to more development on that Reid storyline though from lsat week - I wonder when that will happen?

And Henry's Halloween costume and the e=mc(squared) comment was just a superb way to end the episode!

A pehnomenal episode today, and I can't wait for the next one!
  • Totally creepy!

I love this season so far. This was a creepy episode but I loved it. Beside the case we got great conversatins between the cast. "I can hear you IQ scream from over here" Rossi to Reid when he was mumbeling to himself. Funny! I like Alex Blake. She is blending in wih the team. Looking forward to get to know her character more. Best moment in this episode: Little Henry dressed for Halloween as his favourite profiler, Reid. How cute was that! The only thing that conserns me so far this season is Garcia. Her banter with Morgan feels a bit off. I can't explain it but it just isn't as funny as it used to be. I hope this improves because I used to love that!
  • Criminal Minds

This show never ceases to shock me on how many ways you can kill & torture

people. I applaud the writers of this fantastic show on coming up with these stories

every week. Sick & Twisted such as the storylines are, we wouldn't watch if they

weren't. CBS Rocks.