Criminal Minds

The Instincts

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM Nov 05, 2008 on CBS

• A boy's kidnapping in Las Vegas causes Reid to have eerie dreams of his own past.

I loved this episode. I felt so bad for Reid. Nothing is ever easy for him. The dreams were so eerie starting from the crawling baby. I love how concerned the team are for Reid.Morgan was so great being Reid's sounding board. Love Reid's mother. She is so funny. It's nice that she noticed how thin he is. MGG really is a great actor. I felt his fear in his eyes and in his face. I love how even though he was suffering nightmare,Reid was also able to give vital info in the case and find the child. The part at the end was really freaky. The poor thing. Not only is his mother schizophrenic, now his father may be a murderer. I can't wait for next week. It looks so exciting.

So JJ's having a little boy. I love how she bonded with the boy's mother. I like how Prentiss made fun of CSI. The CSI's usually are mad because firemen and paramedics,who are doing their jobs accidentally wreck their crime scene. It was nice to see Prentiss give it back to them.

I felt so bad for the unsub,even though I wonder how someone that psychotic got a hold of a voice distorter. The poor boy. That was so frightenig when the unsub was treating him like a newborn. I wonder why the team thought that she was carrying the boy. The bundle looked nothing like a 5 year old. I did like the happy ending and the team night out. Poor Reid though. that was a very ugly nightmare. Can't wait for more.
JJ