Criminal Minds

The Road Home

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Jan 22, 2014 on CBS

• 3 story's tonight!

3 story's tonight! One pretty predictable although I found myself rooting for the bad guy at first! the second was just a useless filler with Rossi, nothing even to do with criminals! The 3rd, right at the end? WOW shocker, cant wait until the next episode!
  • predictible episode

not the bes episode of CM. Love Rossi, love the team. But the miss more mistery, tension, humor, emotion, profiling,
  • Song Title

The heavy metal music that plays at apartment 21 in the meth den does anyone know the name of it??
  • Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

The vigilante storyline was interesting... until they revealed why he is killing criminals. It would be way more better if he was killing just because, without the cheesy explanation and (please, why!) the final confrontation with the bad guy's mother. Completely stupid and utterly melodramatic.

What leads me to the B story, Rossi's. Why? Why? Why? The show's name is Criminal Minds not Touched by an Angel! Who cares if Rossi's old homeless buddy reunites with his uptight son or not! What a waste of a main character!

Oh, how I miss the Gideon years!
  • The Road Home

Way too predictable with the side storyline for Rossi. Of course the son would end up meeting his father again and reuniting the family. Why not ignore TV cliches and do something different?

Still, better than last week.
  • oops - SUV?

4.5
    noticed that vigilante-style killer took gun from glovebox of a SILVERADO -- later in the show, vehicle was referred to as an know SILVERADOs were SUVs, always thought they were trucks.
  • Great Follow Up.

The Harrison and Rossi storyline i remember from a couple of season's ago when Harrison was living on the streets with other homeless people and the unsub was murdering them. Harrison actually helped Rossi, but Harrison also i'm sure got injured, Harrison left New Directions because he wanted to be close to his family, even though his son didn't want to have anything to do with his father. So Rossi steps in and pays a visit to Thomas, just to talk with him and leaves Thomas with some wise words, suffice it to say Rossi manages to get Harrison back to New Directions and his son Thomas and his family show up to see him. As for JJ what is going on between you and Cruz, because Reid picked it up straight away. Can't Wait 200th Episode. Thumbs Up.
  • O M G... what next!?

This was a brilliant perfect epiosde of Criminal Minds. The case was pretty interesting as we get a vigilante-style killer who is out for blood a long time aftr his loved ones were a victim of crime as well. I like how the episode started and I like the direction the case went, as it was a very good one.

On another front, Rossi heads to LA to deal with his own drama. I was unsure and a little tentative about this storyline as a whole initially, but as I watched it play out and when it warpped up, it almost brought a tear to my eye, so it was really sweet and nicely done! I enjoyed that!

Meanwhile, it's just an OMG moment at the finish! That was absolutely shocking... I need to know more!!!

Can't wait for the much-hyped 200!! And even more than that, can't wait for some more Paget Brewster!!
  • review

a good episode with a great ending. JJ's in trouble.
  • I always wanted to know what JJ did during her time at Washington

What did Reid say to JJ on the elevator? I think the team noticed she was holding something back but they kept quiet about it; they're profilers after all.

God, I hate to wait two weeks for the next episode, but I'm excited for Emily's return.
  • Joe's first Directing

Awesome. Can't wait to see what happens to JJ.