Criminal Minds

The Silencer

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Sep 26, 2012 on CBS

7.2
  • Criminal Minds is back and I love it!

I have to say I am a bit shocked of the reviews here. I think it was a good episode and we got to know Alex Blake. I like her and think she will be good for the show. She did get a lot of screentime but we have to get to know her. She seems to be a good agent and Reid seems glad to have her there. The Silencer was a case where her skills was important and still we also saw a side of her where she was scared of stearing the case the wrong way. The way she cut off Morgan when the team delivered the profile. I don't think she was rude but concerned she could be wrong.

I usually like Garcia a lot but I found her to be annoying. I mean, Prentiss/Brewster wanted to leave so I think Blake should get a fair chance. When Prentiss started in season 2 a lot of fans wanted her gone. Same with Rossi. Now we love them.

My least favourite is actually Morgan. The character is sometimes to much of a stereotype-machoman. I have to say I think this looks like it can be a great season! The last 4 -5 episodes of the last season was the best the show has had for years. I will keep on watching!