Criminal Minds

Through the Looking Glass

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM Oct 17, 2012 on CBS

• Where are they finding guest actors?

Ok first things first: Blake didn't bother me this time. She more or less blended in whereas in her first appearance I disliked her more than immensely. The rest of our group were balanced and awesome. I love that Garcia is given a bigger role in the cases more and more as time goes on.

Secondly: The case - albeit creepy and such, the facts just didn't make a lot of sense as to why and how he found these families - and how he knew how bad their dysfunction was going to become. Unless he was monitoring lots of families - and all because the family across the street captivated him... and then disappointed him... but I only watched it once so I may have missed some compelling factor. Plus I was distracted by the guest actors - which brings me to my last point.

Except for the young boy - Braydon- the overall acting of the guest actors was abominable. Horrible. Unconvincing. Was there an actor's strike I missed? I'm trying to be specific, but it was so badly acted to me that I can't even be specific. However, that is what stuck out to me most - the lack of acting. It started with the Japanese grandma - then to the family. I despised the mother - blah blah blah.. rather than go on... I just had issues with the acting! But. I did like the episode :)