Criminal Minds

Today I Do

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Feb 16, 2011 on CBS

• The danger for Prentiss deepens and it was nice to see a female killer on the show again.

I wonder if I got one thing right; AJ Cook AKA JJ can't stay because of some sort of budget problem, but it's okay ti immidiately after hire a new person?
    Why couldn't they just let JJ stay? It would have been much better!

I don't like Seaver even if she's not replacing JJ directly since she's not a liason, but it's still just wrong for here to be there. If AJ Cook had left on her own will, then having Seaver of the show would have been okay. Now, let's move on to the episode. Since the majority of the unsubs are male on the show, it was nice to see female unsub again. I'm only waiting for a female serial killer that they don't catch in one episode. Something that continues for several episodes like the Reaper- case.

I like the way that the threat and danger that Prentiss is in with Doyle on the loose isn't over-shadowing the rest of the episode, but it's kind of in the background and keeps us waiting for the big showdown. It's obvious that something big will come out of it and the suspense is well built up around it.
Hit