Criminal Minds

Valhalla

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Mar 02, 2011 on CBS

• What happened? Did they hire some of the writers for Law and Order,or CSI?? If so they need to let them go!!

I watch the story and they are genius's at profileing. Couldn't they tell there was something wrong with Prentiss? Isn't the team based on TRUST. At the very beginning Prentiss should have told the team that she suspected that D. was after her. I was very dissapointed with the writing. I am glad that other fans felt the same way I did. The only way the writers can udue this one is to chew her out for "not telling" in an upcomming episode. We will see.FLASH BACK (Remember when!! Reid was having the "dreams" from in an earlier episode, and the team stayed in Vegas because they knew something was "wrong" and "happening" to him?) I was so upset! This is my first review ever. I just had to write this. Please don't make this show about the "characters" like so many shows have done before. You have to have a little about them but It will ruin the series episodes. Like Law and Order, CSI, NCIS, and so may others have done. Is this another "Been there done that show"!!
CBS