A Crisis Community
NBC (ended 2014)
When this show premiered in March, I thought the show was cluttered, but had potential. Since then, I believe that the series has grown and is now a very entertaining series. The characters are believable and complex, and the stakes are high. And the villain is a very interesting character who you sometimes root for, but at the same time want to be defeated. It's a complex show, and I love it.

The show does have one weakness though, and that's the kids. A lot of the kids are bratty and annoying. Amber, the president's son, and the villain's daughter are sometimes good, but at other times not. Out of the three, the best is probably the villain's daughter, although I really don't care much for her friend.

This show is exciting, and I can't wait for tonight's and for all of the future episodes. Meg is probably my favorite character, as she is so complex and has so much emotion. I do feel though that the whole past affair thing was uninteresting. I hope that the show continues to have much emotions and high stakes.

What are your thoughts on Crisis's first season so far?
19 Comments
Comments (19)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Apr 28, 2014
this is analysis is wrong.
Flag
Apr 28, 2014
I'm sorry, what part of my opinion of this show is "wrong"?
Flag
Apr 28, 2014
That is getting better... Did you watch last night's debacle it didn't get better it got worse! Plus they brought back Fred Dryer (aka "Hunter") and he just happens to be torturing a person in nondescript suburban home? They would have that guy so far off the grid that it wouldn't be funny. And if they did land him in some town it wouldn't be in Washington DC where FBI is investigating the kidnapping to begin with.
Flag
Apr 28, 2014
definitely entertaining! Mr Gross is my favorite, followed by that blonde family: Halston Sage is good, Rachael Taylor is great, and Gillian Anderson is amazing...
Flag
Apr 28, 2014
It is, when it is all said and done, entertaining. It does have it's problems and plot holes. Because once it is realized that the kidnapper are hell bent in using the parents various access to circumvent national security, then it would be easy for the POTUS to detain them all because of that.

Also, the kids are supposed to be the best and brightest, they should be attempting to break out way more than they are.
Flag
Apr 27, 2014
I totally agreed with you. The show just keeps getting better. Gillian Anderson is great. Dermot Mulroney , Rachael Taylor , Lance Gross are really good too.

SPOILERS !

I loved the last episode. I loved that Mark Valley (the CIA director) knew who the mastermind of the kidnapping is and refuse to tell anyone about it for obvious selfish reasons. It made total sense. That is smart writing.

The ratings are not too good though and its on NBC which means it is unlikely to get a second season. I do hoped the wrap it up nicely and have a proper ending.

It will go down as one of my favorite one season show just like The Last Resort.

Flag
Apr 27, 2014
Your comments sound encouraging. I gave up a while back. If it gets renewed and comments get better in general, I might revisit it a later date.
Flag
Apr 28, 2014
Just watch the latest episode and again it was good.

As much as I loved the show, I doubt there is a second season. I think there is only two episodes left. I just hope there is a proper ending to a very smart show.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members