A Crisis Community
NBC (ended 2014)

Is Crisis in crisis?

NBC has pulled the hostage drama starring Gillian Anderson and Dermot Mulroney from its schedule for May 18, the last Sunday of May sweeps. Believe has also been removed from that Sunday's lineup. Instead, NBC will air a two-hour "Women of Saturday Night Live" special starting at 9pm.

Crisis and Believe, both freshman dramas in the middle of 13-episode runs, have been struggling in the ratings since their premieres earlier this season. There's no word on when or if they will return to the schedule.

This article originally appears on TV Guide.com.

This article originally appears on TV Guide.com.

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 6/21/2014

Season 1 : Episode 13

114 Comments
Comments (114)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
So looked forward to Crisis and Believe each week....and then there was nothing! Don't understand. Would love to have them back.
Flag
Believe was the Best show in a long time...bring it back please.
Flag
please bring back crisis and believe cause i know plenty of people that enjoyed watching these two drama shows cause both shows kept you on the end of your sit. so you should bring these shows back for 2015.
Flag
That's bull Believe was a good show bring it back
Flag
Please bring belive back just when it was getting good you pull it.. noooooooooooo. The only thing i look forward to that night and you take it away
Flag
Bring believe back!!! I dnt care when because i watch it with my girls on demand!!!
Flag
i was looking forward to believe change the day it airs. Bring it back!!! you guys changed Grimms days so change believe days
Flag
I was a faithful viewer I've never missed an episode of believe or crisis I really wish both shows would be brought back
Flag
What the heck!!!!!!!!!! Who pulls a show that could be as great as Parenthood! You must understand that when you wait to long between shows, it goes cold. So get your act together or I will stop watching NBC all together! Bring back Believe!!!!!
Flag
you gotta remember some people work at that time of night...I was faithful To the show but it was always the next day on on demand.... because I wasn't home when you guys aired it but it was a great show would love for it to come back please and thank you...
Flag
It seems like major networks are having brain farts when it comes to what is considered a "good" show. Believe was one of the best!!!!! You must bring it back!!!!!
Flag
Omg! I cannot BELIEVE u r canceling Believe! It was one of my most favorite shows and I was so looking forward to season 2! Y would u cancel a wonderful series like that? I would pick Believe over Women of Saturday night live any day! As a matter of fact Women of Saturday night live does not interest me a bit. I won't b tuning n for that ridiculous show! I guess Resurrection will get my full attention now!!! NBC r idiots!!!
Flag
BRING BACK BELIEVE I LOVE THAT SHOW!!!! THAT WAS A GOOD SHOW.... IT NEEDS TO COME BACK
Flag
No way!!!!! Pleeeease bring believe bk I don't really watch TV it's all rubbish to me but when I saw believe advertised I had to watch it and I love it!!!! I need to know how things end with bow and her father. Pleeeease finish the series.
Flag
My mum thinks bo's dad is super fit like my dad so you must bring it back
Flag
PLEASE.. This is stupid. They finally get a couple of good shows and pull them. This was good programing and now.. what do we have. NOTHING in my view. NOTHING..
Flag
ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? NO WAYYY!! YOU CANT!! WHY WOULD YOU CANCEL THE SHOW?? NO YOU CANT CANCEL CRISIS! YOU GUYS JUST CANNOT!!PLEASEEE!!!~we need season2!!
Flag
I love this show!!! Why on earth are you canceling it????? One of my favorites along with Revolution! NBC you are idiots! I will stop watching shows on your channel, it's too hard to start watching shows that just get canceled after one or two seasons! Please rethink your decision!
Flag
Please don't cancel Believe and Crisis. They are 2 of the best shows on television. I don't watch much tv because I don't like reality shows or shows full of half naked people and foul language. It is getting very hard to find anything to watch anymore and then when I do it gets canceled and replaced with filth or crap. I am about ready to cancel my satellite and go back to renting or buying movies.
Flag
Please renew Believe! That is one of the best shows out there. It's new and innovative and like nothing already playing. You have The Voice and Americas Got Talent that run on and on and I don't even know anyone who likes those shows! Those shows are old and done over and over. Believe is such a better (although a different genre) show, please bring it back!
Flag
why do NBC always cancel a show that I like, I don't really watch tv but this is actually one of the shows I really enjoy watching..its really different from other shows. Come on NBC, you really Suck..bring back Believe...I believe in you..
Flag
Why does it always seem that a smart, intriguing series comes on and its pulled and replaced by a mind numbing show for idiots? Please don't let Believe become a casualty of poor programming.
Flag
Please bring back believe it is a wonderful show and I'm in love with it. Please please.
Flag
Bring back Believe it was a great show
Flag
Please bring back believe. Great show
Flag
I vote bring back Believe...my 12 yr old daughter and I both enjoyed it. You don't find good family shows these days that interest both the kids and parents with out sex popping up. So please bring back Believe...
Flag
Sign and spread this petition to bring back Believe:
https://secure.avaaz.org/en/petition/NBC_america_network_Bring_back_Believe/?pv=7
Flag
Please don't pull crisis, it's an awesome show. . Give it a chance will ya
Flag
believe and star crossed are 2 of my favorite shows please don't take them away they just started give them a chance please I look forward to them all week
Flag
Sign and spread this petition to try and bring them back!
https://www.change.org/petitions/nbc-save-nbc-s-believe-and-crisis

I was sooooo angry to discover that Crisis and Believe were cancelled! The lead cast for both of the shows are amazing, especially little Johnny. Move the shows from Sunday, they deserve a better time slot!
Flag
I will sign any petition for Believe...i kmow theres plenty of people who feel the same. Funny tho that every petition that starts 2 get numbers is suddenly closed?!
Flag
Why cancel Crisis? I love the show. Please bring it back.
Flag
What is the definition of failure "NBC executives" failure to commit to their writers and their fan base on several canceled series over the years! It's time to get a clue.
Flag
Believe was the best show ever... just like NBC to cancel; it's no wonder NBC is losing viewership... they don't know a good thing when they see it!
Flag
Please bring Believe back please give the show a chance finish the season before you just cancel it PLEASE
Flag
PLEASE PLEASE..
All I looked forward too is believe and crisis every weekend. And to see it replaced by some..
Two hour pointless thing angers me. Then to have to look up that my two favorite shows right no were canceled.. Makes me really upset. NBC you didn't give them the CHANCE! Please give them a chance to give the story!! Or sell it to another channel JUST PLEASE!
I am considering not watching any of NBC's things ever again.

NBC, for what is right, please do something..
Thanks.
Fan of Believe and Crisis, and most importantly
Bo.
Flag
I am extremely Pissed I loved crisis and have been waiting for it to return me and my grandma watch it every Sunday that's how we bond and now it's over
Flag
I am upset!! Why not atlleast finish the season. NBC is too quick to cancel a show! I don't know why I even check out NBC new shows anymore!!
Flag
It is not official, but AICN is reporting NBC has also decided to announce cancellation for Believe on Monday when they release the Fall schedule.
Flag
Unfortunately every source i check has it cancelled, along with Revolution & Crisis. But at least Hannibal was renewed. So i lost 4 drama series this year. This kind of heartbreak, is why i cut my schedule to a handful a year, back in 2010.
Flag
Yeah - it will be official on MOnday. At that point the news had not leaked out about the cancellation. That changed Thursday.
Flag
I really like Believe but I gave up on Crisis after the first episode.
Flag
From NBC's official site, Crisis will be back on May 18, and Believe will be back on May 25.

It may still be useful to sign petitions, but at least it looks like they're planning to finish airing the episodes.
Flag
Where is the petition for "Believe"!? I want to sign it!!!
Flag
YES! SOMEONE MAKE A HASHTAG
#BRINGBACKBELIEVE
Flag
Nothing of note has yet happened in Believe, I can't see them starting now. What is the plan? Yes it's just another 'Touch'.
Crisis has a pretty good plot other than the rich kids have too much freedom.
I'd imagine that NBC will finish the runs of both series and then cancel them.
Flag
I have no idea what people are talking about here when they say "nothing happened" on Believe. There's been a major revelation in every episode. If anything, I thought they were beginning to cram too MUCH in.

I'd much rather watch this and get all my answers right away, then watch Resurrection and wait years for answers that may never come and will probably disappoint when they do.
Flag
What major revelation ?
Flag
Not sure miasma is watching the same show. It's nothing like Touch and the one thing we can say about it is there have been a lot of revelations.

But if you don't like it, fair enough.

You needn't worry anyway as I've just read that it is cancelled and pulled from the schedule.
Flag
In episode one they revealed Tate was Bo's father (I know people guessed this one, but I didn't). In episode three they revealed exactly who Bo's mother was; in episode four they explained exactly what Winter's connection with Bo was. They didn't pull some BS like "we're going to reveal the identity of her mother really really slowly over five seasons," or for that matter, with anything else. They respected my intelligence and kept the story going. No pointless secrets.
Flag
Sounds extremely trivial who her mum and dad are, the kid has super-powers that she barely uses !
Flag
Jamie Chung (Channing from Believe) said on her twitter that they'd be back in two weeks. I certainly hope that's still the case - I need to know what happens!
Flag
Was that before or after this announcement? Because two weeks from now is May 18.

If I don't find out whether or not Channing lived, I'm going to be sore.
Flag
The NBC Believe site says it will be back on the 25th of May. So a little longer, but at least we get to find out! I would've hated for it to end on that cliffhanger as well - I really hope Channing's okay!
Flag
I think they will air the rest. They are made and paid for and the schedule is dead during the summer. We will see the end. I think they shaped the plot to bring us a conclusion
Flag
They are about to announce cancellation on MOnday. You all know I write for the show here, so I am really devistated. But we all did see it coming.
Flag
Do you think they'll actually air the other episodes, if they're announcing it so soon? :-/ I knew it was going to be cancelled, but I'm still really going to miss it.
Flag
Believe was actually growing on me after it got bogged down in formula (run, fight with each other, run some more, bo use power to save day, everyone makes nice, run some more), but given a change of writers the story itself could go somewhere. People always compaired it to Touch, when I have always envisioned it as a potential 'Firestarter' (you know, the Stephen King book). They should air the rest of the season, overhaul the creative staff during the break and come back and be more Stephen King and less Touched By An Angel/Prison Break hybrid.
Flag
Like I said in another thread, broadcast TV should stop trying to compete with cable with these serial TV shows and only pick up the ones that are really worth showing until they build up a good reputation for carrying such programming (see Hannibal), then more producers might look their way. If a network does not have faith in a show, why do they show it at all? Stuff like this doesn't last more than two seasons at most because the networks simply just don't care about the stuff THEY purchase.
Flag
I hope they al least finish the story. Because I have no idea what the end game is for Believe
Flag
I actually liked Crisis. They have to burn the rest of the episodes! I'm invested and I just need to see how it ends! i need closure dammit!!
Flag
Believe is a decent show and can be worth watching, just not live. Airing at 9pm on Sunday goes up against too many, more established, shows.
Flag
I like both show, so I hope they come to their senses...
Flag
I liked the idea of Believe (from the previews) more than the actual product. I mean, the whole "universe is getting Bo to right wrongs" thing is way too similar to Touch, which I stopped watching halfway through the first season.
Flag
Load More Comments
Follow this Show
Members