A Crisis Community
NBC (ended 2014)
Well, it wouldn't be true to say that I wasn't expecting this, but Crisis got canceled yesterday by NBC. The show did not attract many viewers in its Sunday-night timeslot, and as a result it will end after one season.

The remaining episodes of Crisis will resume to air beginning May 25. Five episodes remain, and there will be no new episode on June 8th. The air dates of episodes 12 and 13 have not been confirmed yet, but will likely be on June 22 and 29.

I wish that the show had gotten to live on, but I'm not terribly disappointed by this cancelation. While most of the episodes were good, a few were just a mess and confusing. NBC is not done making shows around the same theme though, they have also ordered to series Odyssey, which is described as "the thrilling tale of families torn apart when a female Special Ops soldier in North Africa, a corporate lawyer, and a Wall Street activist uncover the same conspiracy between a US corporation, the government, and terrorism". But, Crisis has Gillian Anderson, Odyssey does not.

What are your thoughts on cancelation of Crisis?
4 Comments
Follow this Show
Members