Criss Angel Mindfreak

Wednesday 10:00 PM on A&E Premiered Jul 20, 2005 In Season

Criss Angel Mindfreak Fan Reviews (112)

• criss is the best!!!!! MINDFREAK!!!

criss i think is the best magician i can ever think of. i mean he is the abolutly amazing! he can sing, he can act, he can do magic, escape, and. . . . he absolutly hot!!!! hes multi- talented .i mean come on! here is a list of every thing he is.
    1. magician
    7. illusionist
    8. vocalist
    9. HOT!!!!!
    and so much more!!!
    mindfreak is the ultamite show. ive been a fan since the begining when criss start season 1! so i know what im talking about when i say he is true magic. because he is.
  • He's a mindfreak!

This show is about a guy named Criss Angel, he does a lot of illusions that really look real. In every episode, Criss does tricks with people he doesn't know or does know. Then later on when hes done with the trick the people or person gets surprised because that person or people don't know how he did the trick. To me I think that maybe some of his tricks are real but some are fake. In the end of each episode, Criss tries to a stunt that looks dangerous to do but he manages to pull it off but in some stunts he ends up getting hurt but he is still okay. Like when there was an episode when he was laying down on a little carpet with broken glass while a streamroller came to him and crushed him a little bit and ended up getting a bit hurt and he though that he pushed the stunts a little too much. Well overall this show is very interesting and if you haven't seen it, you'll be surprised because Criss Angel does a lot of cool illusions that look real because he is the MINDFREAK.
  • Oh the skeptics episode. Only if the skeptics were paying attention hahaha.

It was a good show but when I watched it again, I figured out how it was done. Look for clues where Criss isn't looking. I could do it and so could you if you know what to look for. I'll leave it at that for now. Depending on the response, I'll elaborate a bit more. A whole lot more of the illusions I can't explain but when you use the elements of nature and physics, illusions like this one are easy to figure out. Criss keep up the mindfreak and I'll never get a tarro card reading, thanks for exposing some scams for the viewers.
  • This show rocks my head off

i love criss angel because i love dangerous stuff like cars and trucks and elephants and i am glad that he is a magician because he is in someway becoming the new houidi and it is going to be a treat for everyone who does not know criss angel and his show and his magician tricks and the way he told everyone to watch out for pickpicketers and card sharks now that a little scary and funny in someway and i love the show and the one where he walks on water and the latest here he told everyone he loves them
  • This show is out of this world. When will the show be back on with all new episodes.

How does he do the stuff he does? I don't see how its possible to do half of the stunts that he does. I would love to be like him. With out Criss Angel Mindfreak being on I would have keeped on thinking that the type of magic that he does is so not real. After watching the first episode I was hooked on the show. I would love to have Criss Angel Mindfreak on all the time. There is nothing more than a good how does he do these things in mind all of the time. He is really good.
  • Criss is an amazing ilusionist. He always gets big responses from the audience. There are no tricks or strings. He is the Mindfreak.

I think Criss Angel is the best there is. He is the Mindfreak. He dosn't use camera tricks. He realy can levitate and walk on water. It's realy cool when he hypnotizes people. His cat Hammie is sooo cute! Criss has an amazing ability. He dosn't use his skills to steal, unless he's making a piont that magicians do do that. He always gives back whatever he took. He is very attached to his family. He has gotten hurt because his head wasn't in his work. Criss' work is his child. It's his baby. He would probly be a mess without it. Criss Angel is legitimate.
  • an amazing show with a freekin hawt guy!

okaY anyways this show is amazing. Criss Angel is an illusionist and trust meh everytime he does something you will think he is dead. Scary stuffs, ive almost cried a few times. This is definitely my favorite show, if you dont like it idc dont tell meh. If you think Criss is the devil dont tell meh, frankly[not being rude] i dont care what you think about him, i have my opinions of the touchable man and you have ur opinions. hmm...so if youve enver heard of it OR seen him....watch it he is amazing just ike his show. chyah...suck it...biotch:)
  • It is so fun to watch because he keeps you interested by his magic and his looks.I watch it as much as I can because I am always thinking how he does what he does.My favorite was when he floated over the Luxor.

I LOVE watching Criss Angel Mindfreak.It is so,so,so,so interesting.I have been wanting to go to see one of his shows in Las Vegas ever since he first went to Vegas on his show.I would love to go to Vegas by the summer of 2008,but I don't think it's going to happen.I hope I will be able to go soon.I am hoping that I can go with one of my friend, or one of my family members.If I do get to go to Vegas I hope I will be able to meet Criss or go to one of his shows.I also want to go because he is HOT!!!!!!!!
  • I like this show because it has every element of suspense and magic. Criss Angel is an amazing illusionist. I am left wondering how he does some of his tricks every week. He is the greatest magician of this time and I don't think anyone can be any better.

Criss Angel is amazing at what he does and is an inspiration to all. He is a role model to younger kids, teenagers and even adults are all mesmerized by him and his magic. This show is a personal favorite because I love to watch what is going on and wondering what is going to happen next. He does something different every week which makes the show interesting to watch week after week. He really can mess with your mind and make you believe something that is not there appear or disappear. I only have one thing to say: Criss Angel is a MINDFREAK!
  • Definately one of the most influential illusionists out there. He's sparked the imaginations of millions, and I wouldn't be surprised if those millions say that they tend to follow in his footsteps one day!

Criss Angel. The most influential illusionist of his time. He takes on the seemingly impossible everyday, and creates new stunts and tricks like clockwork. As a mindfreak, he has rekindled the flame in the world of magic, and now that flame is as high as it's ever been. Some compare him to top mystifiers like the great Houdini, and Siegfried and Roy, but he is not to be compared- he IS greatness. With his beloved family and crew, Criss is willing to take on just about anything deemed "impossible". Screw reality. He is definately someone to look up to, especially to those who have never had a real role model. Criss encouages people of all ages to live life to the fullest, do what you feel is right, trust your instinct, and most importantly, BELIEVE. Children now-a-days get the benefit of growing up with him, and they get the opportunity to draw the most inspiration from him, and can dream of doing great things some day- or maybe even follow in his footsteps! Criss is just plain cool in ever respect- the way he dresses, his ability to laugh and have a good time, the respect he gets and also gives to others, and the fact that he's not afraid of his emotions. There may be a little bit of bit of Criss in everyone, but he is true to who he is, just as we should all be. He's a hero to many, including myself, and he is definately a MINDFREAK!
  • It kinda creeps me out... ya know with the tricks. That's why i love it@

It's one of the best shows ever ! ! ! Criss Angel does this because his dad died right in front of him and now he does tricks to try and kill himself, but he never dies. I love his show. He was trained how to do the tricks but it still is soooo kool how he can do that. All of my friends watch the show. It kool. I think everyone should watch it. Criss Angel rox my sox! And don't you forget it! ! ! ! ! ! !! !! !! !! ! !! !! !! ! !! ! !! !! !!
  • AaMmAaZzIiNnGg

Oh My God this is Great! first off i LOVE criss angel. i think he is just plan amazing and deserves this show, and any greatness that comes along with it. but this is about the show. Mind freak is the PREFECT name for this show. every time i see an illusion he does i am stunned, and every single illusion out does the last. i love how every once in a while he has a peronal moment in the show and we learn about his past and his family. it was soo sad when he cried about his father, i was like aww! i couldnt believe when he first levitated, and walked on water. it was CRAZY! and every since i have been trying to figure out how he does it. the show is completely amazing though!
  • This guy is awesome!! the things he can do are amazing!

I didnt even know the guy existed untill i saw the add on the tv.com homepage 2 days ago, sincei have been watching all of his stuff and this guy is awesome! a true magician and illusionist, the Houdini second coming!

I don't know how the hell he does it but it works, and it looks amazing, the thing i likeis the fact that he involves the audience in his tricks, and the tricks are always shot in with one camera and continuously with no camera cuts in between, so what he does is very special, makes it seem more believable, specially with just the one camera and the cameraman walks right around criss when it is being filmed so you see everything, sometimes he even gets a memberof th audience to film it ona different camera and lets them walk around so that the trick is filmed in 2 different camera's so you can see different perspectives!

If i believed in true magic, then this is the guy who i would most definatly say has something about him, the things he does are just plain strange, and hav never been done before, like the woman on the park bench where she ends up in 2 seperate pieces, a torso and her legs, that freaked me out!

Looking forward to season 3, just to see what else he can do that he already hasnt done!

Awesome stuff!
  • I love Criss Angel! He is a true illusionist!

Mindfreak is one of the best shows on television. It's very original and such an adrenaline rush everytime I watch it. Some of the tricks that Criss performs are astounding. I'm amazed everytime I watch. I tune in each week just to see what crazy things he can do next. One of my favorite tricks that he performed in Season 2 was when he walked across from one rooftop to another with no wires. He was literally walking in air. It was amazing, and in some ways, I'm still skeptical that he actually did it without a line. This show is awesome, and I can't wait to see what things he has in store for us on Season 3!
  • i.love.this.show.

wow. this is so cool! I don't get....i mean......i'm speechless!! I don't get how he does this stuff. He's amazing! I was flipping through the channels one day and i saw this and i'm like, wow. this is pretty dang cool. criss rocks, i feel kinda bad for his family though they must be so scared when they watch him do those tricks. But he hasn't died yet, and he's done some pretty cool stuff. pretty cool. i like it. i like it a lot. i'd watch it any time. Criss really is a mindfreak. I love this show!!!! it rocks!
  • Is he a fallen Angel, or a really good magician?

I started watching this show back in the first season and was totally stunned at the total randomness that he has with the crowd, the passersby, and the audience itself. I myself used to like David Copperfield, however, after watching Criss, it will appear that my favorite illusionist is going to be Criss. If the third season was anything like the first 2, its going to be some white knuckle, mind blowing, 30 minutes on Tuesday nights. I wonder if it will run over the Deadliest Catch? Hmmmm
  • This guy is the BEST! MINDFREAK! The show is completely awesome!

I think EVERYONE should watch this amazing show! There is so much action, suspense, comedy ect. I love the stunts, although some people say that they ruin the show. But what I find most entertaining is when he picks some random person off the street and does one of his cool tricks. I would love to know how he does them. I also like that in some episodes, he tells you how to perform some of his magic! Many people say that all of his stuff is fake, but take it from me, This guy is the absolute real deal!
  • How does he do some of the things he does.

How does Criss Angel do have of the stunts he does? It blows my to see him walk across water and that he can make people float. I so want to go to Las Vegas so I can personally see him do one of his performances on the street. I wish i could have been in the audience when he put himself into the wooden box into a wood chipper. I enjoy watching this show because it is highly entertaining and every mind blowing to see him pull off half of the things he is able to do. Did i Metion Criss Angel rocks.
  • Pretty cool show

Well...I have to say this show is intersting....haha, did u guys see the episode where he split that woman in half, and she crawled away on her hands?? That creeped me out...How did he do that? CREEPY!!!! That poor lady. HAha, I like how he does these stunts that nobody ever thought of before, that's pretty cool. I saw him on Oprah yesterday, he hung upsidown, and got out of a straight jacket in under 5 minutes beating hudidni's record. I felt bad for Oprah though, she looked more nervous than Criss did! But the point is, he's an amazing illusinist, and will rise in fame in the near future.
  • Criss Angel is the greatest person that I have seen.

Chris Angel is better than David Copperfield. No one can come close to Criss. Criss is one of a kind. He has done things that no one else has ever done. I love to watch him every week. He has the best show ever. No one will ever be as good as Criss. I think that if anyone tried they could never come close to him. I would love to meet him and see all the things that he does. Criss is an orginal. I hope he will keep doing his show. He has some dangerous stunts but he knows how to do everything that he does. He's the best.
  • I so want to believe I beleive none of what I hear and half of what I see, it's a good trick though, going over the top of the building. The only way I would beleive that is if you took me with you. I'm jealous of your bike, I guess I can junk my licence.

great!!!!! I wish I could see how u do it. I really want to belleive but I know why I can. It look good on tv though. But like I said, I'd have to go with you over the building to belelive. You are mizimirizing and too cute. Carrollann Vincent , west valley city , ut
  • who done didit.

This guy Kriss Angel is really fun to watch and a fantastic shows man. I went out and bought the 2nd season after seeing a few of the first season, really enjoying watching it. There is a lot to see some of the stunts and tricks are kind of easy to figure out. Though for the most part he is taking magic to another level like Sigmund and Roy did with thier vegas act. He's perfect for the magic world to because of his showmanship, hes pretty entertaining in front of the camara. One of my favorites from the 2nd season is the bit with Carrot Top, he actually almost plows through him but stops in time.
  • Criss Angel = Amazing, talented, and so so much more!!!

Criss Angel is Amazing!! I have so..so much respect for Criss. There are not enough words to explain how awsome he truely is. This man has it all....talent, Great family, Amazing Crew, awsome personality, nice sense of humor, great taste in music, fashion, movies "The Wizard of Oz", and Soo much more!! He puts alot of time and effort into his work. He is very successful. His Fans love and adore him and alot look up to him too. Every one of his fans support him in evrything he does or trys to do.
    If you are reading this Criss Angel...Great Job Buddy, Keep up the good work....and keep on amazing us!!!
    You are Truely my HERO!!!
    Love ya..
  • Criss Angel is awesome.

Criss Angel is awesome. He will be known as one of the greatest magicians ever. His tricks are just amazing. He does the coolest stuff that I've never even seen before. This show is really cool because it shows him doing these stunts and it just leaves you in awe. this is definately a show to watch. Hopefully it will go on for many seasons and it will still be as great as it is now.
  • I luv Criss Angel's shows.I rate him INFINITY! I have NEVER doubted and never thought he wuz a fake. PEOPLE, CRISS IS REAL! Criss if u read this, I WANNA MARRY U! I LUV U BABY! MUAHZZZZZ

I luv Criss Angel's shows. I NEVER miss 1! I luv him so much and Im always amazed at the wonderful performances. I rate him INFINITY! I have NEVER doubted and never thought he wuz a fake. PEOPLE, CRISS IS REAL! Criss if u read this, I WANNA MARRY U! I LUV U BABY! MUAHZZZZZ
  • Off the wall in the holy crap that was absolutely amazing sense...

This show is awesome!!... Criss Angel is amazing! I love Mindfreak! Like Oasis that was extremely stressful to watch because you didn't know what was going to happen... plus he got that look... that kicked puppy look that every guy who has long dark hair gets... which wasn't reassuring... I also loved when he leviataed that girl in the middle of freemont street in las vagas! And then that time when he took an egg, a bird, an orange, and a lemon and made everything but the orange dissapear and he cut open the orange and the lemon was inside and the egg was inside the lemon and then he cracked open the egg and the bird was in the egg!! That's my favorite one ^_^. Oh Then there was that time when he layed on the pointy fence and took a humongus breath and when he let it out the spikes in the fence went through him! ahh!! oh and when he cut himself in half with that 5 foot saw! woah! I love this show!! I like the theme song too... lol MINDFREAK!! ^_^ yeah I can admit to being a loser... ^_^ For some reason I don't really think any of what he does is a trick... like lighting himself on fire... the Oasis thing and getting run over by The Amazing Johnathon...*who can totally kiss Criss Angel's a** for wanting to run him over in the first place!! and also levitating!! there are no wires I'm serious! He's out in the middle of a crouded street or in the mall do u think he has an invisible rig following him everywhere... Every one of the episodes of his show has a prestige and the tricks leading to the prestige (If you have ever read the book The Prestige you know what I'm talking about) But his 'mindfreaks' make the Prestige in that book (the new transported man)look like a card trick compared to what he does! *shivers* If you haven't already watched this show you need to right now! Here ends my ramble!
  • Criss Angel is really famous. He should do some magic in some movies. It's so awesome that he can read people's minds and do real magic, that's why he calls himself 'MindFreak'. It's so wild that he tell what color underwear people are wearing.

This show blows everybody's mind. It's hard to imagine how he could do those things and how he got those powers. Criss Angel is something, he's got powers. He would do his magic out in public in front of everybody. Everybody would only asked him "How you do that?". He can do anything in this world.
  • WHOA!

That's the only word you can think to form when you see some of the illusions that Criss Angel cooks up on his show. They are amazing to watch and he has defenitely foudn his calling in magic. His darker personality and rock vibe bring something fresh and unique to all his performances. And his intensity is something fresh that hasn't really been seen.
  • Mindfreak is the best show i ever saw in my life, he is the best!!

I would like to meet mindfreak because he is awsome and i've met some magicians in my life but not as good as he is. He is the best!! I would want to ask a question to everybody, what would you do if criss angel was knocking in your door would you let him in or you wont answer. I would open the door and let him in and see what trick he's got up his sleeve. He is also a wierd guy because he dissapears like nothin and have you seen his floating tricks they are awsome and cool. He is the BEST!!!
  • El placer que siente al arriesgar su vida para hacerte ver que no existen límites entre realidad e ilusión. Sentirás escalofríos al ver un espectáculo en las calles, libre de montaje y ante personas comunes que quedar&aa

Leyendo los músculos Criss Angel, en un nuevo e intrépido desafío, será retado a utilizar la técnica conocida con el nombre de Hellstromismo que utiliza la lectura de los movimientos y músculos de otros para leer lo que piensan. Si logra leer la mente de un vendedor de autos, ganará un carro de carrera...pero si no consigue su hazaña, puede perder 100,000 dólares.
< 1 2 3 4