Criss Angel Mindfreak

Wednesday 10:00 PM on A&E Premiered Jul 20, 2005 In Season

Criss Angel Mindfreak Fan Reviews (112)

• Great Show! The only thing that makes me wonder is that Criss can never remeber the people's name he picks from the audience. What kind of mind freak can't remember something that was told to him a few seconds ago-yet he can see the future?

Great Show! Very entertaining! The only thing that makes me wonder is that Criss can never remeber the people's name he picks from the audience. What kind of mind freak can't remember something that was told to him a few seconds ago - yet he can see the future? Maybe Criss needs to learn some tricks on how to remember names! Especially in the entertainment industry! Here is one trick:
    "Repeat after me: repetition, repetition, repetition. When you are first introduced to someone, use their names several times when you talk to them. "Hi, Jim, nice to meet you. So, what do you do for a living Jim? Do you have any kids, Jim? Jim, it was great to meet you!" If you don't catch their name when it was originally told to you, ask for it again. Saying it immediately will help you remember it when they walk away."(learnthat.com) - OK, repeting once or twice would do!