We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Cro Forums

ABC (ended 1994)

New Episodes

srebak

[1]Jul 30, 2006
    • level: 18

Not like anyone is going to read this, but it's just something i have to get off my chest.

Trust In Me:

Mike loses his bike to a bully, who told him that he was borrowing it. Phil believes Mike was being too trusting and remembers a story of how Pakka learned that the hard way. Pakka was working on a new invention, when Mojo and Earle arrive and ask her if they could borrow it. Since she's known the 2 mammoths for a long time, she allows it. Only later, does she notice Mojo and Earle taking credit for the invention from Esmerelda. Steamer says that Pakka was too trusting and that would only mean trouble for her and everyone else around her. Pakka finds that statement improbable, but when she meets a new Cro-Magnon man, she's quite willing to show him arround Woolyville. But when the new human turns out to be a hunter and Cro nearly loses his life trying to save her, Pakka finds out that she is too trusting.  

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

srebak

[2]Nov 4, 2006
    • level: 18

I Can Handle It:

When the Mammoths are going out of town, the Neanderthals accidentally eat a special fruit that puts them to sleep and will keep them asleep for 24 hours. So, with the Mammoths out of town and the Neandies out cold, Cro decides to explore Woolyville. But what he doesn't know, is that a powerful hunter is on his way to Woolyville. But with no Mammoths around, he is greatly disappointed, since he was hoping to fight something. But when sees Cro, he gets his wish and the 2 begin to fight. Unfortunately, this hunter has proven to be too strong for Cro and he gets greatly pummeled. So will our young Cro-Magnon boy be able to outsmart the invader? Or is he done for? 

tone-master21

[3]Nov 10, 2006
    • level: 40
    Those episode ideas sound pretty good.

SouthieGangsta1

[4]Nov 7, 2008
    • level: 4
    I wish I could see those episodes. they sound good.