A Crossbones Community
Friday 10:00 PM on NBC
staff
cool cool cool
Jul 25, 2014
News Briefs: We Sorta Know When Community Will Return, and How It Will Air on Yahoo
Plus: Crossbones walks the plank, Orange Is the New Black loses a cast member, and Jon Snow knows tennis!
staff
bye forever, show
Jul 12, 2014
Crossbones "The Return" Review and 5-Episode Test: Let It Sink
The time has come to make a choice: Do we continue watching for the rest of the season, or cut bait?
staff
staff
avast, me hearties!
Jun 07, 2014
Crossbones "The Covenant" Review: When You Prayed, the Devil Was Listening
Who knew the tiny island nation of Santa Compana’s main export was DRAMA?
staff
avast me hearties!
May 31, 2014
Crossbones Series Premiere Review: The (Pirate) King and I
NBC's swashbuckling new drama is joyful summer viewing at its dumbest.
staff
avast me hearties!
May 29, 2014
Arrrrrr TV.com Should I Watch NBC's New Pirate Drama Crossbones?
Is NBC's new pirate drama worth docking for? Rest your peg leg for a spell and read on to find out.
staff
staff
summer lovin'
Mar 27, 2014
NBC Sets Summer Premiere Dates for The Night Shift, Undateable, Crossbones, and More
Plus the unscripted reality competition Food Fighters, from Man v. Food's Adam Richman.
staff
get excited!
Dec 23, 2013
TV.com's 10 Most Anticipated New Shows for Midseason 2014
Dead people! Blood-soaked pirates! Sexy post-nuclear teens! Here's what we're looking forward to for early 2014.
staff
movie-star migration
Mar 12, 2013
News Briefs: John Malkovich and Christian Slater Are TV-bound
Plus: Minka Kelly goes for science-fiction, ABC Family sets a Season 4 premiere date for Pretty Little Liars, and more.
Follow this Show
Members
Episode 9 Season 1
Blackbeard
Airs
Episode 8 Season 1
Crossbones
Airs
Episode 7 Season 1
Beggarman
Aired
Episode 6 Season 1
A Hole in the Head
Aired
Episode 5 Season 1
The Return
Aired
Crossbones is an action adventure series set in 1715 on the Bahamian island of New Providence, the first functioning democracy in the Americas, where crazed pirate Edward Teach, a.k.a. Blackbeard, reigns over nation of thieves, outlaws and corrupt sailors. To gain control of this formidable society, Tom Lowe, a highly skilled undercover assassin, is sent to the buccaneers' haven to take down the brilliant and charismatic Blackbeard.moreless