Crossing Jordan

Blame Game

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Mar 19, 2006 on NBC

• This is a very good episode. It brings in new life to the show.

I would have to say that it is about time that they put Leslie Bibb in the opening credits. The few scences that see has had with the cast have been just great. I hope know that they have here in more scenes then just quick short ones. She brings in a new fresh apperance to the show. Towards that end i hope that the writers can keep up with the good writing. Meaning they keep giving here funny lines between here and Woody and the other cast members. Just like with the scene between here and Bug with the guy dressed like a superhero.
  • Firemen die and they figure out who gave the bad command. A man is killed and they solve his murder. Abby wants to leave rehab.

Woody and Lu kiss again at the end after working together to solve a murder case, so I guess Woody and Jordan are long gone. The guy who died helped poor people. There was one left on his list and Bugs sent him his 32K insurance settlement instead of buying a car. It ended on a heartwarming note with Garret and Abby and the ex wife all hugging and crying about Abby's rehab situation.