Crossing Jordan

D.O.A.

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM May 09, 2007 on NBC

• This is a great episode. It should have come along time ago.

This is a great episode. It should have come along time ago. Bug and Lily finally together as they were meant to be. bug is so great with Lily's baby they will be such a great family. I feel bad for Jeffrey, but not so bad that I would have had him end up with Lily instead!! This was a good episode for all. I liked the story line and all of the mysteries they had to solve. It's to bad the man could not have seen his daughter before he died. I think it was good that Jordan pretended to be his daughter though.
  • jordan and woody meet a man who has been poisened and is about to die. All he wants is to see his daughter before he dies, so Jordan and Woody do all they can to find her, but they also find something that might cause her to be arrested if she is found.

I loved this episod. i cant get over how hard jordan tried to find his daughter. i so knew she was gunna call her dad and im so glad she did. my favorite part was when jordan held his hand and let him believe that she was his daughter, so he died knowing she cared about him. i realy liked how lilly and bug are together. he just flat out said your cumming with me and thats that, which is great but i cant belive bug would come right out and say that. madyson is so cute and i loved how she would only calm down for bug. i think kate and nigel work good together and that may turn into something more. im just waiting for next weeks episode i know it is gunna be great!!!!
  • Woody and Jordan meets a dying man with one last wish: to see his daughter again. They team up to try and find her. Lily struggles with motherhood, and gets unexpected help. Kate and Nigel try to solve a double murder.

This episode is one of my absolute favourites. Being the second last of the series is a bummer, because now it is really starting to become interesting. Jordan deals with a fathers love for his daughter and comes in contact with her own feelings towards her own father. Nigel and Kate becomming increasingly competive (and perhaps attracted to each other?), Bug and Lily finally resolving their problems. I dare say, it was a very special episode.