Crossing Jordan

Death Goes On

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Dec 11, 2005 on NBC

• Interesting at least, great one.

Garrett and Nigel start by working in a suppose mob hit and them pass to a woman's death at home. Looks like both cases are related.

Jordan and Bug get to work with Seeley.
    I like Jordan's case more, it's about a woman missing from her car, there is blood everywhere and a bullet too. The thing I like more is the story behind.
    She had a sister, Jenny, that committed suicide because her husband used to hurt her, domestic abuse. Now Laura is participating in a documentary about domestic violence.
    It's a common problem and women are not protect from it, they are ashamed when they shouldn't be, it's not their fault.

The important in the case is that Laura is not dead, she couldn't go through with that. She got her heart broken too but she didn't die, instead she ran away.

It's a different case form the usual ones, this time the person wasn't dead. The other one in the episode is a mob case, two half brothers, the good and the bad.
  • An episode sure to suprise. Review may contain spoilers.

I think that choosing to make Laura Bennet a lesbian was a brilliant way to use a twist in the story. That coupled with the other murder storyline was played very well. I liked that they kept it fresh and for at least one episode tried to focus on the case instead of the characters personal lives(thats not to say I don\'t like the way other episodes are). The writers did a very good job writing this episode and should definetly be commended. It was also nice to see Woody working Macy for a different character mix. No Lu again, interestingly.
  • Excellent episode.

I didn't see the lesbian angle at all nor the girl not really trying to fake her own death. Finding her at the grave site was a no brainer. I saw the guy killing his half brother from a mile away. I didn't see the DA lady letting him get away with it. Overall a well written episode.