Crossing Jordan Forums

NBC (ended 2007)

Crossing Jordan

AZCowboy49

[1]Feb 3, 2008
    • level: 2
    Maybe someone can anwser this question. I would like to know if crossing jordan is ever going back? Thanks Dan
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ChaseCameron

[2]Feb 4, 2008
    • level: 10
    Sadly it's not coming back. It was cancelled last May. Crash is the last episode and season 1 comes to DVD May 6th.
    Edited on 02/04/2008 5:28pm

Kadodian

[3]Feb 5, 2008
    • level: 23
    It's so sad.

Collegebound06

[4]May 9, 2008
    • level: 32
    so why did they cancel it?

walterhunter

[5]Sep 9, 2013
    • level: 1
    Crossing Jordan can be classified as one of the most anticipated Medical Drama of the new millennium era. I’ve watched many types of this show and a lot don't seem to have entertaining qualities that a good television show should have and for me, Crossing Jordan possessed those qualities. I would have to commend all the casts and crew of this; they really did a great job. This show has the remarkable characters and the believable circumstances which is hard to find in today's medical dramas. I’m proud to say that I do still watch this show from one of my precious DVD collection I purchased at yourDVDcorner.com. Now I am the proud owner of all 6seasons. If you want, it may be complicated and a little costly but if you want the complete series you've REALLY gotta look. Trust me, there's a way to get anything in this world, you've just gotta work hard to find it.

This is the kind of show that is worth recommended for those who looks for a kind of TV series with decent plot, I gave my full respect and praise for this show. 2 thumbs up!