Crossing Jordan

Locard's Exchange

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Apr 10, 2005 on NBC

• Lily's mother dies after a hit and run. It's never easy losing someone and Lily had to made a very tough decision...

The case they are working on is important, it's the trial for a man that killed 14 young women and they have to prove it. The confession he gave after getting immunity was very detailed and they know that he is guilty. The only problem is finding evidence that proves it. This case has an "good" end. The guy, Parker, he has a thing for dark haired women and both Jordan and Rene are dark haired. When he is set free he looks at Jordan and they all thought that he might go after her. The inch wasn't that far. He gets Rene but she was carrying a gun and shot him. Case closed.

Now for, in my opinion, the most important part of the episode.
    I know that this is a TV show but a great TV show makes us get into the character's life and makes us feel like we are part of it. Even knowing that they are not real, I feel sad for Lily. I hate seeing my favorite characters losing someone they love and this is the case.
    Lily's mother comes to Boston on a visit and is hit by a car. I really thought she was going to make it, the first time she woke up.
    I never thought that Lily had to take her of life support, the other choice was worst, more painful, and she didn't had much chance of surviving ether.

I also feel sorry for Matt, he likes Lily and the way she talked to him was rough, she was in bad shape I know but he really got hurt. And Garret didn't help it ether.

That last scene between Lily and Jordan was good. Jordan was running out the morgue to find Lily to help her with the death and Lily just came out of the elevator, she didn't know here else to go. They are her family and she needed them. This is what I love in this show, the bonds they have, the fact that they could do anything for each other.