Crossing Jordan

Locard's Exchange

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Apr 10, 2005 on NBC

• The crime they were trying to figure out didnt realy touch me that much. But Lilly's mother dieing and finding somthing out about Lillys past was somthing ive waited for she is such a good person i always wondered what made her that way.

Its about the first time ive ever seen Lilly be that way with someone and her mother of all people. But Lily had her rights the way she was raised up wasnt all good. I dont know i want to beat the crap out of her brother thats for sure. Detective is finaly showing more feelings toward Lilly witch i like but also Garret is jealous it shows threw on this but he has feelings for the DA lady. Woody is showing how he has grown threw the detective side of his life he is geting better. And we see also that Bug is still in love with Lily witch is sad in away cause i dont think Bug is eve going to get there cause Lilly sees him and Nigel and Woody as Brothers. But i loved how close its showing Lily and Jordan are. Im not got much to say cause im not good at this when a death is to some one thats nota criminal. But it was good to find out some stuff about Lilys family and her past.