Crossing Jordan

Luck Be A Lady

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Oct 02, 2005 on NBC

• better than the last one...

looks like Vegas comes back to Boston for another episode. I have to say, that "the last virgin" t-shirt was a blast lol
    and the "be gentle" in the back was the cherry on top of the cake.
    that said, Woody is being stupid by ignoring Jordan, that's just childish.

But I liked to see Danny again, that chemistry between him and Jordan got up a step. That a** kicking was great too, nothing like beat some guys together.

And, as I already saw in another review, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, let's just see if that applies to Woody's marriage with Sam. I knew something was going to happen but I didn't expected a wedding. Guess I forgot that there are almost as much chapels as casinos in Vegas.
  • What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas except when they die in Boston?

A crossover episode with Las Vegas, I admit the only time I was Las Vegas is when there is a crossover with Crossing Jordan. But this time I did not bother, okay I was tuning in and out. But I could not tell you what happened. I like the Crossing Jordan portion of the crossover, I am a Jordan/Woody supporter but I like the tension. I almost wonder if they do hook up if it will ruin it? Who knows, no this viewer that is for sure but I would like to see them together.

Overall a good episode and next week looks more like the Crossing Jordan episodes I like. My question, will this help bring Jordan and Woody closer? Only time will tell…
  • Great Second Episode

Good Episode, really loved Macy's case and how he could relate to what the biker went through. Good to see him back in action. Loved Nigel's reaction to when the bikers brought the body back. All in all a great episode, can't wait to see what happens between Jordan and Woody now. Great music sound track as well.
    Does any one remember the name of the dead biker? Grayden something? I cant seem to find it on the NBC site, thanks.

This has to be 50 words long, so just ignore this last sentence. Gracias. Just typing more words till i get to 50. How about that Woody, hookin up with Sam, good times. Ok 63, now i\'m done typing.
  • I loved the biker bar scenes.

Team up with the Las Vegas cast seems to be their favorite thing.
    Woody went to Vegas without Jordan.
    Macy had a Dead biker.
    Classic for this series the plot around the biker.
    So nice to have Dr Macy back.
    The airplane hangar scene reminded me of Oceans 11.
    I think it will be interesting to see how this corsses back to Las Vegas on Monday Night.
    This episode starts or maybe it continues a crossover with the show Las Vegas. A Vegas bad guy puts a hit on the Chinese Ambassador when he is in Boston. During the episode a guy from Vegas comes to Boston to work with Jordan and Woody goes to Vegas to work with this really hot chick named Sam. In the end they stop the assassination attempt in Boston in a shootout in a kitchen. The chefs were about to kill the ambassador as he walked through the kitchen, but Jordan and the dude she was working with beat up the chefs. Jordan whooped one of them with a big huge wooden thing used for cooking I guess lol.
    In Vegas Woody and the HOT Sam arrested the bad guy Jimmy Ving. The ending had the guy in Boston staying the night with Jordan after a hot kiss she decided to let him stay........and Woody wakes up next to Sam and sees his wedding ring which i didn't get. If someone gets that please email me at

So now tomorrow on Las Vegas it is gonna have more on Woody in Vegas and I guess Jordan is gonna go back to Vegas with the Danny guy she is working with. Now I don't understand.. is the show moving to Vegas or what?? Or are they just including the Las Vegas cast for added excitement?? Someone please explain this to me.
    The sideshow in this episode is Dr. Macy finds this dead biker dude who used to be a lawyer but he when he found out he had an inoperable brain tumor he dropped everything and became a biker. Dr. Macy reads his will written on toilet paper and decided to let him be buried in the biker bar that he so dear loved......and he even convinced his parents to come to the ceremony. That was heartwarming. So there you have it. A summary of the best show out there!

Jordan is great as ever and Lily looks good as always and the new Sam girl is off the hot scale! lol Woody is a lucky man!! Tomorrow on Las Vegas I think it is gonna get even hotter between them!

• Garrett is back, and it appears that our favourite couple (Jordan and Woody) are really moving on for the time being, moving on to Las Vegas!

I can’t wait to see what happens next! I hope that this storyline is continued tomorrow night on Las Vegas, because if it’s not, and I have to wait a whole week to see what happened (mainly with Woody) I am going to go crazy! I loved this episode! I loved the goings on between Bug and Nigel, good chemistry as always, and of course, it’s great to have Garrett back on the show! The biker storyline was a little odd, but I liked it all the same. Lily is still her normal self, supporting everyone, and trying to make things stay as calm and normal as possible in the morgue.

I love the Las Vegas crossover (or whatever it’s called)! The chemistry between Jordan and Danny is amazing, and so fun to watch! That fight scene near the end was hilarious! Then of course, there’s Woody and Sam, I am dying to know what happened there. It’s obvious that one thing led to another… but how big of another did it lead to? I can’t wait to see Jordan’s reaction to what I’m guessing the news is going to be, and just as much Woody’s reaction to Jordan’s reactions! I am glad that Jordan is finally trying out a bit of a relationship instead of holding back and being scared that something bad will come out of it.

All in all, it was a great episode, and I CAN’T WAIT to see what happens next! I’m just praying that it will be on Las Vegas tomorrow, and I won’t have to wait out the whole week in suspense!