Crossing Jordan

Missing Pieces

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Apr 04, 2004 on NBC

• Missing Pieces, yes there are some missing...

Ten months ago a girl named Marie Strand was kidnapped from her bedroom and the prime suspect for the kidnap dies in a car crash. Jordan is the one called to the scene.

Everyone teams up to find Marie thought Curt Reevus. They find that Marie is still alive and they get a 4 possible locations, she is gone. Jordan goes to the police department to give Det. Capra the autopsy report and Marie walks in asking for Adam...

She is taken to the hospital and reunite with her parents. They think she stabbed Reevus and ran.

Peter gets his first field assignment alone, a guy found naked in the park I think.
    Here we get to know something about Peter's past, he's origins. The dead guy is Slovakian and his name is the same name of Peter«s mother, they are not related but his the same name.Peter tells the truth at the end.

And, in Marie's case, Reevus wasn't the kidnapper, he was trying to save her and clean his name but the real kidnapper, a guy named Aaron stabbed him.
    It's the Romeo and Juliet story... Aaron convinced Marie that she was Juliet.

I miss Woody, that excuse of "taking time", I didn't buy that...