Crossing Jordan

Sanctuary

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Apr 24, 2005 on NBC

• Good follow up to last episode.

They arrested the woman that hit Lily's mother but the conviction is not good, Lily wants her to pay for killing her mother. Her brother is nowhere to be found and all the responsibility lays on her. That must be hard but she is doing a good job.
    Last episode, when they discovered that the hit was intentional I suspected that it could had been for parental issues, like adoption. Guess my inch wasn't that off. Apparently Lily was adopted, I don't think she knows about it. Her brother i can't say...

The main case here is a bodyguard found dead in an alley. His wife accuses the son of the Dominican consul to be the killer. They can't prove it because the guy, Danny Artega takes the body.

Later Alberto's wife, Nicole, takes the counsel hostage. The rest is they trying to find out about Alberto's death.
    Jordan goes inside with Garret to collect the body but stays there. I like the action, the guns, the hostage, the SWAT team...
    It ended well, Danny was guilty and was arrested, Nicole got shot but survived.
    Justice was served. I like when things end well.