Crossing Jordan

Shattered

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Jan 21, 2007 on NBC

• Here's a case where the writers are not going to get a love letter from the City of Boston Tourism Board.

Dang. Boston is the last place I want to be if all the callous people in the world live, visit, and kill there. It even brushed off on our belonged morgue staff. (Either that or Woody's whine and Jordan's do-as-I-say-not-as-I-do attitude brought out the worst in them.) I like the surly Jordan of season 1 revisited, but I hope they don't go overboard with it. It has a hypocritical touch to it that, for me, is not very attactive. It cracks me up that every time they have Woody "have a bad day" JO'C sports the goatee. Facial hair=pissed off. Is it my imagination or is Jeffery Donovan's charactor (Ivers) the same character he's played in a thousand guest shots? I'm going to blame it on type casting and leave it at that. Lily. If you didn't see that coming you're blind. But, I do love how she blurted it out.Twice. Actually, it was very "Lily" to me. I'm hoping this was a script tooled for football season and that it can only get better from here.