Crossing Jordan

You Can't Go Home Again

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Oct 22, 2001 on NBC

• Jordan is called to an abandoned building to examine a firefighter's body, but when she gets there she discovers it is an old friend.

Geeze! I thought that guy was dead! Well I'm glad he was alive and I understand why he started the fires. He wanted to save his dad's life. I think that Jordan made the right decision on letting him have a headstart before she called the cops. You learn some about Jordan whn she was a kid, which always helps. I'm kinda suprized, I thought Jordan was gonna find him, he'd fix everything and stick around for a while, but that didn't happen. This episode just shows you that sometimes you may believe one thing, but result in another. Jordan sloved the case once again, and did the roght thing in the end.
  • Getting bored

5.9
    The plot with Jimmy was kind of hard to follow, but the fact that Eddie "didn't sell the story" well was cute. And it's about time Jordan forgave him. I'm still not sure why in the reenactments of the murders, Jordan's always herself but the other guy is never played by her dad. The Uncle Haha storyline was pretty weak, too. Not the best episode.