Crossing Lines Forums

Sunday 9:00 PM on NBCBetween Seasons

Well, I gave it one more episode.

MatthewRaiche

[1]Jul 17, 2013
    • level: 5

Nope, this show still sucks. It's crap. I really wanted to like it, too. The premise seemded really interesting.

What really irks me even more is that NBC is canceling "Betty White's Off Their Rockers," which makes me laugh out loud every time I watch it, and "Family Tools," which is a pretty funny show.

There are hardly any good comedies on right now, but TV is overflowing with dramas, and NBC goes and cancels two good comedies and brings on a very bad drama.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

haldrey

[2]Aug 21, 2013
    • level: 22
    That's what I thought at the beginning but it turned out to be a great show. I hope to see a second season.

rsnones

[3]Aug 23, 2013
    • level: 11

Sorry...but you're INSANE!!! Crossing Lines is a great show!!!

Linc-o

[4]Oct 18, 2013
    • level: 13
    Great or not, in the end it's a matter of tastes.

But what makes me sick is when I hear or read stuff like this:
    MatthewRaiche wrote:

Nope, this show still sucks. It's crap. I really wanted to like it, too. The premise seemded really interesting.

What really irks me even more is that NBC is canceling "Betty White's Off Their Rockers," which makes me laugh out loud every time I watch it, and "Family Tools," which is a pretty funny show.

There are hardly any good comedies on right now, but TV is overflowing with dramas, and NBC goes and cancels two good comedies and brings on a very bad drama.

Who are you? Are you a network exec by any chance?
    I'm not a fan of this show; I'll keep watching if I like it, and I'll stop watching if I don't like it. I won't take a dump on it because the same network is sinking other shows I like. Why would you waste your valuable time on a show you despise? Why would you waste your valuable time posting on the internet about how much you DON'T like this show? Why?

Of course there will be no actual reply to such question.