Crossing Over with John Edward

UPN (ended 2004)

Crossing Over with John Edward Fan Reviews (10)

5.2
  • hey I ,eve died 3 or 4 times now I been to the other side

i like john edwards you can tell he has the gift My grand ma told me I had the gift she said you can not charge anyone for a gift it,s for all if they believe in you the will give you a gift each time they come been to the other side it fill like home,you fill safe and warm so I do not fear death it, s the next level , I,m going to have do not revive tattoo above my heart because they do not go throw my wallet before they jump start me they just say sorry we did not did not want to be . they just try to help would like to talk to john to find what some of the sysmble mean this is new to me just now understanding some of I like his show and him for helping people deal with crossing over,,, It,s a little harder to come back you want to stay,,,but your told it,s not your time once you see the light and go throw you can not come back you need someone like John Edwards to help keep up the good work john it,s a gift ,I wish you could tell me how to better use my gift ... and what dose it all mean...
  • Awsome

I think John Edwards is terrific

He's not a fake! People that don't understand what a medium is will always say slanderous things, especially when it's on TV. I do believe he has a gift that of course not every person can grasp

I have had several experiences with spirits. I just lost my daughter April 13,2012. I would love to be able to talk with him. Keep looking up " Validate, Communicate, Appreciate "

Marilyn Marsh
  • A psychic reader connects audience members with lost loved ones that have "Crossed Over".

I have to admit that I was addicted to this show when it first started. I took constant ribbings from my husband over it. It didnt matter though, I was hooked on this mans ability to talk to the dead.
    One day, I was just sure that he was going to do a reading for me, right through the television screen.I have since changed my mind about that, and about the show.
    John Edwards enjoyed a fast track to fame with this program, where he took audience members, and made them into guests. He would do a sort of monologue/history of his powers, and then begin. He would "feel" someone reaching out to him...over...HERE. Does anyone have a GRANDMA? Heads would nod, up and down, thats name begins...with...an.."R"? "Yes!, It's you, stand up here" he would say. The lucky guest would then go on to agree with each detail that he would spill out of his mouth, in astonishment. "She's standing right here, and she says to tell you she knew she was dying". "Oh, my goodness,I told everyone that she knew, but they didn't believe me!". Satisfied, her reading is over, and onto the next voice from beyond.
    I was hooked onto this program for a good two months before I grew tired of the same reading, different face routine. It reminds me of the saying I like most "Fool me once, shame on you" "Fool me again, shame on me". I am no longer fooled.
  • Keep reminding yourself, it's just a trick.

I have my students watch the program in order to figure out how Edward finds his answers without using psychic powers or ESP. He has plenty of time and resources to gather data about those who attend his audience. He gets 1 in 20 questions correct and his audience thinks he's brilliant.
  • So fake, it's pathetic.

1.1
    Why bother putting something everyone knows is fake on TV? To attract viewers? That's nice. Lie to people to make them watch your program. My mom used to watch this show on and off, and I did sometimes, and it's so fake. I mean honestly, you can tell it's set up. They tell him everything about the person, and he just remembers it and says it on camera, then the people act shocked like "OMGZ. He knew! OMGZ, how did he know!?" and start crying. These people are pretty good actors. Actually, if you ask me, they would have a better chance at an enjoyable program than this joke we know as John Edwards.
  • Crossing Over with John Edward. An extraordinary man with an extraordinary gift. He brings people back together with their loved ones who have passed on.

Believe in life after death? John Edward certainly proves that it does in fact exist. Every reading he does with an individual or family he knows such intimate details that not just anyone could know. From how people died to where they lived when they grew up. The facts he knows just make the little hairs on the back of your neck stick up. I have always believed in life after death but John Edward really confirms it for me as I'm sure he did for a lot of people. It is such a shame this show was cancelled. This show was not your everyday sort of talk show. John Edward did a wonderful job of opening the minds of millions of people to life after death. This show was awesome so if you ever have a chance watch this show.
  • John Edward hopes to reconnect lost loved ones or something like that!

I have never lost someone. I guess I'm lucky. I think like most people here, I watched it cos my mum wanted someone to watch it with her. She herself, lost both of her parents very young and she has always been desperate to keep them in her mind. This is the only reason i gave this show a little bit, a little something cos though i categorically disbelieved everything that man said, she didnt and i think it made her happier. i agree, he preyed on the broken hearted. i know if he came to englnad and my mother wanted to go, i would pay. i would hate it and i think that this was very evil of him, to go for people like this. i dont know everything, maybe there is an afterlife and a god, but i think if that if there was, that god would not want some guy to go on tv and profit from this. also, he was not even good. he shouted sweeping generalisations into a crowd like, do you know someone with a first name like laura, lorna, louise? i do, do you? i don't know... i'll wait till its my turn to lose someone i love, then maybe i'll change my review.
  • In this age of Alternative and "New" discoveries and advances, Psychic ability is not new. Understanding this ability requires simple, pure, acceptance that God graces people with this gift and enhances the ability to use it.

John Edwards is extroidinarily amazing! What a blessed gift he shares. Such a gentle spirit with such a loving nature. We are fortunate and also blessed to have him share his abilities with all of us. His gift impacts those he surrounds in such a positive way.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. I suggest you listen and watch the program to form your own. Be enlightened and open minded and allow
    his energy to be an enabling and uplifting experience for you. You can't help but be amazed and
    deeply touched. Critics and skeptics be transformed! In this age of alternative advances and "new and amazing" discoveries, psychic phenomenon and abilities are not new. However, the mind set has changed for the positive. Accept that God graces some with the ability and gift to channel their energy in this way.

I highly encourage anyone and everyone to watch this program, it will change your life.
  • I watched an episode of a show where they had proven how John could just be guessing on stuff. There are no such things as psychics. My mother watched it and it mezmerized her. I knew...

0.1
    before the show that showed how John was a fake that John was, well, a fake. If you really think about it, ghosts are just an illusion. A figment in our minds that scare us, and also how we scare others. John was trying to make us believe that there were "ghosts" that were trying to contact us. Give us a break! You'd have to be really stupid to think this show is good. Sorry if I insulted anyone. It's worse than any other show I have ever seen. Catscratch on Nickeloden is close, but this takes the cake. To close, I would like to say this. John Edward is a big faker who has nothing better to do with his life than rip people off. Just because he has no friends.

Note: I was going to give the show a zero but it won't let me. This show doesn't even diserve .1
  • There is life after death, either Heaven or Hell. It\'s that clear. Unfortunately the dead cannot communicate with us or him (Edwards) however, Satan and his Demonic angels can influence him. read these versus-Isaiah 8:19-20, 2 corinthians 11:13-15, lu

Yes this show does look harmless and awesome but that\'s how satan works. He\'s the deceptor of lies. I\'m sure a ton of you liberals will try to tear this apart but face the fact that the scriptures i just gave you are true. Be careful what you watch and don\'t let yourself get involved.