Crossing Over with John Edward

UPN (ended 2004)

Crossing Over with John Edward Fan Reviews (10)

5.3
  • In this age of Alternative and "New" discoveries and advances, Psychic ability is not new. Understanding this ability requires simple, pure, acceptance that God graces people with this gift and enhances the ability to use it.

John Edwards is extroidinarily amazing! What a blessed gift he shares. Such a gentle spirit with such a loving nature. We are fortunate and also blessed to have him share his abilities with all of us. His gift impacts those he surrounds in such a positive way.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. I suggest you listen and watch the program to form your own. Be enlightened and open minded and allow
    his energy to be an enabling and uplifting experience for you. You can't help but be amazed and
    deeply touched. Critics and skeptics be transformed! In this age of alternative advances and "new and amazing" discoveries, psychic phenomenon and abilities are not new. However, the mind set has changed for the positive. Accept that God graces some with the ability and gift to channel their energy in this way.

I highly encourage anyone and everyone to watch this program, it will change your life.