Crumbs Forums

ABC (ended 2006)

Crumbs Canceled!

lpe

[21]Apr 7, 2006
    • level: 2
    [QUOTE="SonicADI would not say Wikipedia is totally reliable, but it's as good as anything... many comparisons have been done, and it has an average error rate similar to that of Encyclopedia Brittanica.[/QUOTE]

Yup, that's right. - I've read about this. But it doesn't mean that everything you read on Wikipedia is at the same level as Encyclopedia Brittanica. I think this goes for general "knowledge posts" like genetic manipulation or Presidents of the USA. When it comes to rumors about a TV-show, I wouldn't rely on Wikipedia. Not on Encyclopedia Brittanica either, for that matter.

- We also read about some US senators that wrote glorious reviews on themselves and flamed the competitors on Wikipedia. This particular case was discovered and prevented by banning IP's from the senate or something like that, but there must be 100 of similar cases still running.

... But let's hope they at least air the produced episodes in the summer. I just hate shows on freeze. Either they should end it properly, or keep producing.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

nikecody

[22]Sep 24, 2006
    • level: 4
    hiatus does nto mean cancelled it just means that they are on a break.

zackandmax

[23]Dec 13, 2006
    • level: 10
    NO IT IS CANCELLED. AND I LIKE THAT SHOW.