Crumbs

Whatever Happened to Baby Bodashka?

Aired Thursday 9:30 PM Jan 19, 2006 on ABC

• A big improvement from the last episode.

A lot, lot better than the pilot. I actually laughed. Mitch's mom decides to adopt a baby when she discovers her ex-husband and girlfriend are having a baby, while Mitch worries about his year-long writers block.

There were still plenty of weak areas but it's steadily improving.

• I love crumbs I hope that it lasts a long time.

I love this new show crumbs it is hilarous they got this one write jane curtin and everybody else are faboulous.IT is so funny I laughed throgh the entire thing I giv 20 thumbs up tp crumbs good work and a funnny series that I have seen in a while.
  • I love crumbs I hope that it lasts a long time.

• Suzanne decides to adopt a baby girl from the Ukraine after learning that Billy and new woman are having a girl. Billy inadvertently gets Elvis, Suzanne's psychiatric orderly, fired from the institution. Jody forces a hesitant Mitch to take his job as re

Wow, this is a really funny show. I see it is now Abc's number one comedy. This is a great show. This show might go on for years. I make me laugh in every scene. Even though it was up against some hard competion it got second in it's time slot.