Rum And Gunpowder

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Oct 17, 2008 on NBC

• In not so deserted island..

So.. I decided to watch this because of Sean Bean and on that - it was a very few moments when he got screen time but those were good moments but most of the time, something else was going on.

As I had no hopes on the story, it was quite good. It was exciting, it had beautiful views and scenery and a lot of excitement. The island did not looked (sadly) as it is a place where someone is left as he had a total system there.. all those traps.. and robes and elevator and.. it just did not looked very believable that one man can do that but ok, leave it.

The story for this episode was good - there was the action, sword fight, tension and some funny and unexpected moment. We had some fire effects.. so, it almost sounds like there was everything you could wish of one action packed serie.

The only worry with this show for me is - what they will do next? They just cannot have every time someone coming to the island and wanting something to do there and with only Friday and Crusoe two man show? it does not sound too promising on that way. But who knows.. maybe I will even start watching it as the action on island on this episode was promising enough.