CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

A La Cart

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Oct 04, 2007 on CBS

• Very Revealing

This wasn't my favorite episode but it definitely kept my attention. So much was revealed about each character's relationships with each other. Gil and Sara obviously have two different stories as to when the intimate relationship started. And it's funny how in the show it is the exact opposite of thinking than in real life. In this case the man is believing that the relationship began much earlier than the woman. It was cute to see Gil and Sara at the end of the show together, both very casual. I also saw some foreshadowing at the end of the episode when Sara is watching the team race go-karts and she is sort of left behind. I think the writers were giving the audience a little taste of what is in store for the show.

The Catherine and Warrick scenario was a little heated. You could sense the sexual tension between them when he found the night vision goggles. That was fun to watch considering the fact that their storyline of a romance fell to pieces. The fans were expecting a little more a few seasons ago and never got anything, although I don't see the writers allowing anymore relationships to occur within the "forensic team." We'll see where the story is headed, looks good for next week!
CBS