CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

A Little Murder

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Oct 17, 2002 on CBS

• Grissom and Sara (aided by Nick) are working a case dealing with midgets (hence the title; A Little Murder) and Warrick and Catherine have a case where a man was murdered in his apartment.

This is a really great episode, totally well written, as previously stated. And I love the twist at the end of the case with the midgets. I\'m not gonna say what that twist is here just because I don\'t want to ruin it for anyone who hasn\'t seen the episode yet. So go watch it!! I especially like it because of the action between Warrick and Catherine, catalyzed by her getting attacked. I like the suspense of when something happens to a character. I think it draws you in more and helps you connect with the show/character. I\'m a big fan of personal stuff mixed in with the science. And this ep has it, as all of you GSR and YoBling! fans surely know! And as far as the pure science and cases, the plot is still really great. Both cases are very interesting. I like it that we get a glimpse into the world of midgets, which hopefully is accurate. Definitely a very good episode! Everyone should watch it!
USA