CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

A Space Oddity

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Apr 16, 2009 on CBS

• Finally an episode of CSI which I enjoyed!

In this episode of CSI, the following happens. We open with Hodges at a Sci-fi convention and seeing that Wendy is also there. They both love the same show "Astro Quest" and even the same characters. In the shows native tongue Hodge says something to Wendy, but she doesn't understand what he says as she doesn't speak the language.
    Soon a dead body is found, and Wendy and Hodge call it into Jim and the team. We soon learn that the victims name is Jonathan, and that he and another partner we about to re-make the sci-fi, which both Wendy, Hodge and hundreds, if not thousands, of others love. The team soon find footage of the new show being previewed to some fans at the convention. They hate it and so the team believe that they may have killed Jonathan because of his remake. This theory is only enhanced when they find evidence of a video made about Jonathan being killed because of his remake. Soon, through following the evidence, the team learn that a professor from the convention killed Jonathan. She admits that he stole some of her ideas and he used them in his remake. She confronted him and they fought, she pushed him, and he fell hit his head and died. The team get a copy of Astro Quest and so they all watch it in the break room together.
    The sexual tension between Wendy and Hodges grows and grows during this episode. Andrews soon see the tension between Hodge and Wendy and tells him just to tell her how he feels, as everyone knows that they have a thing for each other. When Wendy types in the line which Hodge said to her about the convention on a show convertor, we see that it means, "We were made for each other". This brings a slight smile to Wendy's face.