CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

All for Our Country (2)

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Oct 02, 2003 on CBS

• Second part of the special episode.

Andrew Lipstiz and Carol Mendelsohn wrote this episode and directed by Richard J.Lewis. Continuing from the previous episode, the suspects of the two murders, a husband and wife, are killed in their own house which was being watched by two undercover officers working under Jim Brass. The two officers were missing during the murder because they were called in to a possible shooting which turns out to be a hoax. Sara and Catherine are pulled off the murder case to investigate the death of a college student found bloated in a bathtub. Although it is better than the first part but it is kind of disappointing.
  • Overall a very good episode.

This episode leads on right after the last one, the killers that the team wanted for the previous murders are all dead but the team have to work out how and why someone would want them dead.

Meanwhile Sara and Catherine investigate when the body of a man is found bloated in his bath tub, after a little while it becomes clear that the man may not have been murdered but he was hit on the back of the head several hours before he died. They catch the guy and with Greg's help Grisom is able to pin the murder on someone who you will least expect. Overall this was a good episode.
  • All for our country

Man is found in bathtub. He got a blow to the back of the head. Man's brain is green. Cop is getting smart with the detective and is telling him he lost his uniform last year and doens't know how it got into the drain. The sweat and swab of blood didn't match. The footprints gathered have a part of all for our country which is outside of the Judges. Found man's old shirt with d n a on it. Admits to use to be a cop and it was his uniform that was found in the sewer by det.
  • I liked this episode and I'm already starting to think that this season is going to be the best one so far.

I liked this episode and I'm already starting to think that this season is going to be the best one so far. I just wish that I watched the first part so that I could understand what was going on.

So from what I understood, a couple of serial killers were murdered. And Grissom thinks that a cop may have done the job. Especially when Greg finds something that may actually prove that he's right.

The thing I loved about this episode is the tension between Brass & Grissom, who have been very good friends throughout the series. Grissom thinking that it was an inside job & Brass defending his own. And neither will back down.

I loved it when the the officer appears at Grissoms window while he's backing out of the parking lot and threatens him. "Someday, you're going to need me or my buddies at a scene ... and wouldn't you know it... we'll all hit traffic on the way."

Greg gets to go out in the field again, but as always, poor Greg gets picked on to do the dirty work.

It was also nice to see Sara & Cath work together. Their case was pretty interesting and I loved the "It's raining man juice" "Hallelujah" Although the *body soup* in the tub was gross, so was the bloated body.

The end of the epsiode was interesting, I'm still trying to work out Grissom's reaction when he asked Warrick if he ever thought of taking a shortcut and when Warrick asked him the same, Grissom just looked at him & walked away to the shooting range.

The Guy is an excellent shot!

• Who killed a serial killer?

That is the question the CSIs must ask themselves in this episode. After finally getting a warrant for the suspects, they enter the house only to find them dead. Two undercover officers were watching the house and suspicion falls on them but they say that they were called to a officer down. They are cleared and as they collect evidence, they begin to suspect another cop. Why because they found his jacket and badge in a drain. It is never a walk in the park for the CSIs so of course it can't be that simple.

We also see Sara and Catherine investigate the death of a college kid, who was a die hard sports fan, in his bath.

It was a good episode and was the better part of the two episodes.
USA