CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

All for Our Country (2)

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Oct 02, 2003 on CBS

• I liked this episode and I'm already starting to think that this season is going to be the best one so far.

I liked this episode and I'm already starting to think that this season is going to be the best one so far. I just wish that I watched the first part so that I could understand what was going on.

So from what I understood, a couple of serial killers were murdered. And Grissom thinks that a cop may have done the job. Especially when Greg finds something that may actually prove that he's right.

The thing I loved about this episode is the tension between Brass & Grissom, who have been very good friends throughout the series. Grissom thinking that it was an inside job & Brass defending his own. And neither will back down.

I loved it when the the officer appears at Grissoms window while he's backing out of the parking lot and threatens him. "Someday, you're going to need me or my buddies at a scene ... and wouldn't you know it... we'll all hit traffic on the way."

Greg gets to go out in the field again, but as always, poor Greg gets picked on to do the dirty work.

It was also nice to see Sara & Cath work together. Their case was pretty interesting and I loved the "It's raining man juice" "Hallelujah" Although the *body soup* in the tub was gross, so was the bloated body.

The end of the epsiode was interesting, I'm still trying to work out Grissom's reaction when he asked Warrick if he ever thought of taking a shortcut and when Warrick asked him the same, Grissom just looked at him & walked away to the shooting range.

The Guy is an excellent shot!

SYFY