CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

Blood Moon

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Oct 07, 2010 on CBS

7.4
  • Another imitation of Twilight, come on!

All right, i'm tired of always in the tv series start to put poor imitations of vampires, this is it! Maybe you think that i hate tv series of vampires, but actually i like the thematic about vampires (love Buffy TVS), but since started that stupid movie of twilight, everything has on it vampires, it's irritating, i'm agree with everybody worst episode ever, the only part good was at the beggining when Catherine and Vartann resumed their relationship , and when this guy was chasing by his killers, but i say again, worst episode ever, please, everyday is getting worse and worse, and stupid, a pair of guys get married with stupid costumes of vampires, this is actually ridiculous and unnnecesary, awful
  • About Wedding Rings

hello everybody, by chance comes to this series and I saw this chapter, but I'll doubt about the symbols used in wedding rings, anyone know where I can find more info about this? to see if it's true .. or where to get off this episode?

Greetings!
  • The last CSI I ever watch.

4.5
    I have been an avid fan of CSI since the beginning, curling up in front of the TV every week knowing that I would get an hour of entertainment. For six, maybe seven, seasons the show managed to keep up the highest quality - peaking somewhere around season four. The last few seasons have been bearable, even though the loss of the character Grissom made for a massive obstacle. What used to be top quality fell into acceptable quality.
    With the first three episodes of season 11 behind us, however, this is no longer the case. The first episode was, even months before its airing, clouded by the massive teenage menace known as Justin Bieber. The show has had guest spots by musicians before, but this blatand pandering to the younger market served only to alienate us long-time fans.
    The second episode looked to be more promising, until the appearance of a shark as a part of the murder scene. From that point on, the plot was overshadowed by a torrent of puns on sharks, water, fish and fins. It was not funny. It was a tip of the hat to CSI:Miami which, even as a devoted franchise fan, I cannot stand - resulting even further alienation (I would say here that the show has 'jumped the shark', but fear falling into the swamp of puns myself).
    Not wanting to give up so easily, I stomached this third episode of the eleventh season. The episode started with a familiar set-up; a CSI's personal life (this time, Catherine) intermingled with shots of an ongoing murder. But not many minutes passed before I realised that this was going to be even worse than before, because this time there were vampires and werewolves. The pandering to the younger market continues - and was enough to finally drive me away.
    For a show I have liked for so long, it is really quite impressive how forcefully I was alienated as a viewer. I will stick to my box-sets of early seasons, and revel in the glory of Grissom.
    Thank you, CSI, and good bye.
  • Review. Spoilers.

5.5
    What can be done when ratings are dropping? Take a little of the usual CSI stuff, mix it with a lot of Twilight because it's trendy("scary" werewolves and vampires) and some soap opera (Catherine and det. Vartann) and make the case as predictable as possible. Oh, and don't forget to make sure that Langston - still with a walking stick - will choke someone. Without any good reason of course and regardless of any law. What do we have? An episode which doesn't remind me of good old CSI but a poor action movie. I could like this episode if it was CSI:MIAMI because that show doesn't have anything to do with reality. But on this show... Someone please save CSI!
  • 11x03 !SPOILERS!

This episode wasn´t very good not only by the silly plot but by some scenes that I did not like at all,
    In my opinion, when Langston took that man by his neck was a very stupid momment. and the acting of those vampires during the entire episode was worse, I hated the scene where nick brought out the light to that dark room and the people there acted like if the light really could hurt them, it was like a silly scene took from Twilight (I ACTUALLY HATE TWILIGHT).

I did´t like the reason why that boy was murderdered and I´m actually worried about this season because untill this point, they haven´t shonw us good chapters, I think "11x04 Sqweegel" will be better than the first three episodes.

P.D: I´m from venezuela, I´m not an expert writing in english, please forgive my mistakes
  • The CSIs investigate a gruesome murder in which the victim was decapitated with a hatchet. The investigation leads the team to, of all places, a Vampire/Werewolf convention at a Vegas hotel. Elsewhere, Hodges is having trouble letting Wendy go.

This is one of the most stupid episodes of "CSI." If the episode were more enjoyable I would not mind as much. However, it's just too damn goofy to take seriously. Watching a group of people who try to convince others, as well as themselves, that they are vampires and/or werewolves was laughable. The only nice thing I can say about Andy Dick's cameo appearance is that it was a cameo. How he is able to have a career is absurd. Another thing that hurts this episode is the silly subplot about Hodges sadness over losing Wendy. A total disaster.