CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

Brain Doe

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Nov 09, 2011 on CBS

7.8
  • we have a math problem line

i'm pretty sure if I arrive at a car wreck and see a brain laying on the road that i'm going to have more than just a math problem? Who wrote that and who was the idiot that let it stay in?
  • A neat episode with some very dark humor and clever plot twists. Four brains and three bodies leave the team playing a grisly game of Find the Pea.

This episode proves that the old original is still the best. Despite the fact that key characters have been replaced, the show has maintained its quality.

In a real-life CSI lab, which is a civil service organisation, there would be hell to pay if Catherine were not promoted to head of the lab by now. Helgenbarger has soldiered on through cast changes and budget cutbacks and has kept up her end nicely. Danson restores some of the quirkiness that was essential Grissom, but he has his own spin.

Eventually, the team solves the case and puts the right brains in the right place with their usual style and panache. With this show, the destination is always sure. The fun comes in getting there.

I have seen CSI cross over with Miami, and Miami with New York. Will there ever be a New York-Las Vegas connexion, or did I miss it?