CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

Bump & Grind

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Nov 04, 2010 on CBS

• Perfect

This episode was so good that had I not seen the HD format and preview, I would have mistakenly placed it in season four or five. This was awesome. It kept me guessing the whole time who was the real Larry Lamotte and who was just pretending to be him. I actually expected the real Larry to be the killer, not the dead man. And I was kind of upset by the way that fake Larry's own secretary was killing all of those people and then justifying that murder by pointing a finger at the dirty deeds of her boss. It was kind of hypocritical.
  • Not bad at all

It was a good episode, one case this week. The case was a filler, identity theft, greed, murder, your normal and average episode.

But it was the continuity that I enjoyed as well as the small Grissom mention. Sara gives Ray a good piece of advice, from all the things she's been through.

The ending was nice, and I think it was because this show it all about the professional lives of the characters leaving the personal side apart, so Catherine asking Nick about his psychologist sessions and her comments to Hodges gave the episode something light to see, even when I hate Hodges.
  • 11x07

this case in my opinion is one of those cases wich started being an exellente chapter but when it gets to an specific point, it turns very slow and boring,
    compaired with other chapters from this season, this would be consider as A NORMAL chapter, considering that this season has had a lot of really bad cases.

the thing I didn´t like here was the idea of the stolen identities, it was boring and it has been used in other cases, maybe the creators of CSi are tired of creating new and good ideas :(

P.D: I´m from venezuela, I´m not an expert writing in English, please forgive my mistakes
USA