CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

Chasing the Bus

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Mar 28, 2002 on CBS

• A bus crashes on its way from Los Angeles to Las Vegas. There are numerous injuries and at least nine fatalities. Grissom and the team arrive to investigate.

A very compelling and entertaining episode. In my opinion "Chasing the Bus" is one of the best episodes of season two. As is usually the case the main cast is in top form. Gary Dourdan and Jorja Fox are nothing short of terrific in this episode. The scenes of them on the highway determining the nature of the fatal bus crash was very well done. My interest was hooked from start to finish. What also made this episode work for me was that there was not just one person or factor that contributed to the crash. It was more than just sabotage. I don't want to say anything else about that here for fear of spoiling the episode if you have not seen it. If you have not seen it, you definitely should. As I said previously "Chasing the Buss" is one of the best episodes of season two. Chase this episode down if you can!
  • A Bus crashes and Greg is brought into the field for the first time

In this entertaining episode a bus crashes heading to Vegas killing nine people and leaving a big mess for the CSI's to investigate in.Greg also comes into the field for the first time finding it a bit hard when a man's life was in his need when he had to get help and froze for a bit.I still don't know whether the episode was left on a bit of a cliffhanger because I don't know whether the killer did anything to the last bus he was working on just before Grissom and Brass confronted him.
  • Fantastic episode, interesting the whole way through.

This is one of the best episodes of Season Two, at least in my opinion. It had me on the edge of my seat the whole time. I thought it was so sad when they were moving the body bags and the people who were in need of medical attention and they were screaming for their loved ones; it was very sad. I also jumped through the roof when the Camaro's, assumed dead, driver shot his hand up when Catherine was examining the car. Over-all, a spectacular episode.
  • A bus goes off course and crashes just 40 outside of vegas. 9 passengers die. all crims on case to investigate either accident or sabotage!!!

Very special episode!!!!! all csi's are very special i liked this one because greg thinks he messed up (greg (eric szmanda) is soooooo hot!!!!) i like the way the criminalists reconstuct he crime in their minds. i dont get why people think greg is a wierdo. he isnt. he is the funniest person on there... anyways... i like the part where grissom says : " behind walls blah blah i found a head in a bucket of paint once!" like i said every single csi episode is special!!!! i love them all soo much. i also love the bus on a treadmill. soo cool WOW!!!!!
  • A bus crashes and the CSIs must solve how it happened.

I like this episode for more than a couple of reasons. For starters it was Greg's first time in the field with the other CSIs collecting evidence. It had a solid plot and it was believable. Sometimes buses do crash, although not always for the reasons that it was for in this episode. They only had one plot line so you weren't jumping around trying to figure out who did what. You also saw Grissom and Warrick playing checkers while waiting for the bus tire to blow. This was another great episode. You can't go wrong if you're watching an episode of CSI.